Ride Of The Month This section contains all nomination and voting threads and information, ONLY. See Rules before nominating or voting!
View Poll Results: A poll
SCmitsuchic
19.44%
Shreffy99
25.00%
MrJayDeeOne
50.00%
Natedogg89
5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

December Voting!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Default RE: December Voting!!!

****, I'm gonna have my friends all sign up and hurry up and vote for me too

Old 11-30-2007, 07:43 PM

lol i always was a member, just dont post alot

Old 11-30-2007, 09:20 PM

This all sounds... disturbingly familiar... can we not have a repeat of this?

Old 12-02-2007, 07:21 PM

I think only person joined and immediately voted for me. Other members may have come out of the woodwork and voted for me cause they saw I was in the runnings.

thank you everyone for your votes. And thank you for voting me to Ride Of The Month

Old 12-03-2007, 03:31 PM

It's all politics man...whatever works for ya

Old 12-03-2007, 03:41 PM

I have to give it to MrJayDeeOne, he has pictures of his engine, and I like the custom dash. Natedogg89 I know you got a photo of your eng too but a little too stock for me, not that is bad.

Old 12-03-2007, 09:06 PM

voted for mr. jaydeeone to. it looks kinda like a skyline.. kinda. ha

Old 12-04-2007, 09:29 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shreff99

It's all politics man...whatever works for ya
shreff dont be a sore loser. Believe me i was watching the voting and looking at who was voting for who and most of the people that voted for him before the end ofnovember were all active members on here and are not his "close friends". They are members on here and a good ammount of them that dont even own a galant

You had already lost before he got those last 5 votes which i admit the last five are from people that dont post much but have been members for longer than a month. Like jaydee said, which is true, only ONE person signed up to vote.

I didnt want something happening like the last time with people signing up and voting because i dont agree with people doing that. But this is not a case of that. Trust me. You lost fair and square. And obviously i cant prove you my saying because i am not gonna post up who voted for him because that is not something that should be posted, but believe me, it was fair. sorry

Old 12-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Banned

I dont think he cars... think you are looking too far into it lol

Old 12-05-2007, 05:41 PM

Definately Sebbz, thanks.I don't give a **** as to who wins. At least we got a better mix of "member's rides" this past time insteadof the same ones over and over again. I just know that I show mine everywhere else and get compliments out the azz on it except for on here. But I keep working onmine and have people help me out with it all the timeand it just keeps getting better and now that I don't have a payment, guess where the extra cash is going..Yep!

Yeah it's hard to believe that my Eclipse GS-T lost to a 4 door Galant that my aunt used to drive her grandkids around in but his looks good and congrats. At least I lost to someone who took their time and put a little money, work, and effort into it instead of losing to something that is completely or nearly stock. I've got a bunch of money and work into mine and I can appreciate that someone else does as well. It's not a cheap hobby that's for sure! Engineer took it way to far man.

Quick Reply: December Voting!!!