Ride Of The Month This section contains all nomination and voting threads and information, ONLY. See Rules before nominating or voting!
View Poll Results: A poll
EMonz57
45.83%
low sittin 8g
54.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

December Voting!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 02:42 AM
Default RE: December Voting!!

i'd still trade you car for car.. regardless if your car is stock..

Old 11-29-2005, 01:16 PM

ummm, neither car..both cool rides but......The Evo is cool but not enough done to it and actually I think I would make the Evo my next "toy".. but keep workin on it man, that car has huge potential...I def. don't like the stereo set-up in the other one although I do like the carbon fiber trunk idea...Good luck guys! Nice rides!

Old 11-29-2005, 01:59 PM

how.. could you not like a pioneer flip out and 2 15s... i dont have any pictures yet.. but i have a new set up im workin on.. wit my nitrous bottle **hint hint** a 15" solo baric L5.. and my amp and cap..

lets see some pictures though buddy..

Old 11-29-2005, 03:09 PM

im sorry but i had to go with the evo!!!! nothing against low sittin 8g its a good looking car man but im an evo guy.

low sittin 8g i like your screen but the subs have to go. unless you have the power to back up that weight. good luck with the new set up though.

Old 11-29-2005, 05:56 PM

i drive a galnt.. there not fast.. lol.. i have a **** load of work done to it.. and it still badrly pulls 15's... im gonna start runnin nitrous not after long.. im buyin a kit from my boy.. but im only 18.. so hes lettin me pay it offin payments.. i still owe him 230.. and its hard for me to make money when im tryin to keep up with school and swimming so i dont loose my scholarship

Old 11-29-2005, 06:31 PM

cuz I have over $5,000 into my system (and it's still not completely done) plus I'm building a panel where my back seat used to be and putting my 17 in. flat screen and DVD player and making it flow with my enclosure.

Old 11-29-2005, 11:28 PM

thats cool guys i was just talking a bunch of crap. i have 3 kicker comp vr 12's with 2 1000 watt memphis d amps setting in my trunk. have to have a system. Later guys

Old 11-30-2005, 06:17 PM

My system is comprised of: 2 Earthquake Magma 12's, Earthquake 200 DHC digital amp capable of 1200 watts per sub easily, Earthquake 6x9's, Earthquake 6 1/2 inch mids in the doors, Earthquake 3 1/2 inch tweeters in the dash with crossovers, Earthquake 4 channel amp pushing the high end, Pioneer 7400 head unit with screen savers, Stinger dry cell battery in the trunk, American Eagle capacitors, Audio Control line driver mounted in the console, Stinger alternator relay under the hood, Pro Power 210 amp alternator, Fans in the enclosure to help cool the amps, Stinger wiring and their best leads and RCA's they have, custom built enclosure from 3/4 inch MDF wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl and Mitsubishi logos cut for the fan vents (Too cool!).
When it was last metered I was running mid to high 150's DB's with gains on the amp only turned a quarter of the way up..Gotta save the equipment man!
Like I said before, I took out my back seat and I am going to build a panel flowing from my enclosure to where the back seat used to be and putting in at least a 17 inch flat screen and a DVD player, neons, fire extinguisher, and I'm going to leave room to mount the nitrous bottle if I ever do decide to add spray...My ride is just more or less for show and go..I don't race it or anything like that...If I had the stuff done to my ride instead of letting it just lay around and being lazy about doing it I would put together a gallery and enter it in ROTM...Good luck fellas!

Old 11-30-2005, 10:06 PM

Got to vote for my boy with the G. Funny how for three months a Galant has owned the ROTM....

Old 12-01-2005, 12:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Prophet

Got to vote for my boy with the G. Funny how for three months a Galant has owned the ROTM....

yes sir..

Quick Reply: December Voting!!