Ride Of The Month This section contains all nomination and voting threads and information, ONLY. See Rules before nominating or voting!

July Nominations!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 07:30 PM
Default RE: July Nominations!!

ORIGINAL: Jeffisdecentttttt

that **** is so nice
those pics actually make it look good hahahahahahhah the paint looks to match all around for a change

Old 06-17-2006, 09:38 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: Jeffisdecentttttt

that **** is so nice
those pics actually make it look good hahahahahahhah the paint looks to match all around for a change
i know isnt it crazy how good the car looks in those pics.

Old 06-19-2006, 01:28 PM
Administrator

ill leave this one up to the members...any objections to a mitsu-powered hyundai facing Emonz's evo and that galant with the sick blacked out front?

Old 06-19-2006, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

no objections here . HAHA. i dont think id win anyway.

Old 06-19-2006, 07:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

ill leave this one up to the members...any objections to a mitsu-powered hyundai facing Emonz's evo and that galant with the sick blacked out front?
Are you saying that in a [:'(] way or [sm=smiley20.gif] way?

Old 06-19-2006, 09:29 PM

ORIGINAL: 00GalantMan

ORIGINAL: Patrick

Are you saying that in a [:'(] way or [sm=smiley20.gif] way?
Its a good thing.

And I say let it run hahahaa

Old 06-19-2006, 09:33 PM

Let the Elantra in Patrick...it's gonna get clobbered by a Mitsu anyway, otherwise I'd oppose letting him in lol...but it will give you like 38 mpg's and 0 to 60 in a half an hour LOL..now that's fierce! I'd run my '99 GS-T but it's still in the shop getting the front clip finished and tomorrow I'm having my 18 inch wheels and tires mounted..Plus my interior is getting customized next week then the full 3 inch exhaust after that...I'm hoping to run by October LOL...Good luck guys! How about 93eclipsegsx's GSX?

Old 06-20-2006, 01:19 AM

ORIGINAL: shreff99

Let the Elantra in Patrick...it's gonna get clobbered by a Mitsu anyway, otherwise I'd oppose letting him in lol...but it will give you like 38 mpg's and 0 to 60 in a half an hour LOL..now that's fierce! I'd run my '99 GS-T but it's still in the shop getting the front clip finished and tomorrow I'm having my 18 inch wheels and tires mounted..Plus my interior is getting customized next week then the full 3 inch exhaust after that...I'm hoping to run by October LOL...Good luck guys! How about 93eclipsegsx's GSX?
Id vote for the hyndia even though my car is in.... id love to see it win hahahahaha

Old 06-20-2006, 09:44 PM

what about my gsx? thats its never been nominated.

Old 06-20-2006, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: 93eclipsegsx

what about my gsx? thats its never been nominated.
its also never been running much either Or did you actually get it back on the road. I havnt heard much about it lately

Quick Reply: July Nominations!!