Ride Of The Month This section contains all nomination and voting threads and information, ONLY. See Rules before nominating or voting!

May Nominations!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: May Nominations!!

ORIGINAL: Zach

well to be honest with you I just bought it like a week ago. I found this forum because I really love this car and wanted to be part of a placeother peopleshared the same but it seems like this place is full of ********. I don't think I'll be coming back so feel free to delete my account.

Feel free to reference the Detail thread about the glaze and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Oh well guess I'll enjoy my car by myself.

thanks anyway but no thanks.

cheers
Wow that was random.

Old 04-10-2008, 07:16 PM

dude, You can't nominate your own car for ride of the month, that's just the rules, and dorian a completely stock car can still be nominated and still win, it doesnt necessarily need to be modded... it just wouldnt have a very good chance of winning

Old 04-10-2008, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Zach

well to be honest with you I just bought it like a week ago. I found this forum because I really love this car and wanted to be part of a placeother peopleshared the same but it seems like this place is full of ********. I don't think I'll be coming back so feel free to delete my account.

Feel free to reference the Detail thread about the glaze and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Oh well guess I'll enjoy my car by myself.

thanks anyway but no thanks.

cheers
Im not sure what you considered with someone being an *******. It appears to me he was simply asking if you had anything done to it. Which i was wondering myself. Not to make fun of it in any way, just getting info. To me it looks likea nice clean car.

And as far as the detail thread about the glaze, again i dont see what your saying. Somone mearly made a joke about hondas in which you responded to with another joke. At least thats how i took it. But i will say this is a great forum that does allow you to speak your mind which i gaurentee from experience you wont see in alot of others. Also there are alot of great people and great info on here. If you ever have a problem with someone or a thread, please PM me or any other moderator.

Now could we please get back to the topic. Nominations please

Old 04-10-2008, 11:17 PM

I would like to Nominate TheEngineer and his MR2, I know it is not a mitsu but it is a sweet ride and he contributes a lot to the group. Plus, I couldn't find anything in the rules that said we weren't allowed too.

Old 04-11-2008, 06:11 AM
Super Moderator

Ill nominate dsm1990gsx

Old 04-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

Ill nominate dsm1990gsx
Why thank you, didnt see that one coming.

Old 04-12-2008, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator

hey what can i say, i like the 1g's

Old 04-12-2008, 10:24 PM

Maybe I'll get the clear corners I just bought for mine installed pretty soon, get nominated, and take the win because of those...hahaha

Actually I gotta break it outta the garage soon and charge my two batteries since they went completely dead from sitting this winter.

Old 04-16-2008, 08:01 PM
Super Moderator

Anymore nominations...anybody?

Old 04-16-2008, 08:11 PM

thestealths RT TT

Quick Reply: May Nominations!!