For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

18' Black Motegi Rims / EVO CF Hood

Old 04-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Default 18' Black Motegi Rims / EVO CF Hood

I think I messed up trying to post this once before, anyway I have a set of 4 18' Black Motegi Rims that I am wanting to change out for a chrome or hyperblack set with a lip, and I also have a carbon fiber Evo hood, I just want a different style. Here are a few links to the rims and hood. I would be willing to possibly trade so all offers are open just let me know. I'm askin $450 + shipping/obo on the rims, and $500 including shipping/obo on the hood.

**pics fixed...silver**

Old 04-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Default RE: 18' Black Motegi Rims / EVO CF Hood

I'm dropping the price of the rims down to $350 + shipping.

Old 04-11-2007, 03:20 PM

That's a good looking Eclipse bro. It has too much of a CF look for my taste, but I still like how it looks.
I bet that hatch cost a pretty penny too. Good luck with your sale bud.

Old 04-11-2007, 05:02 PM

Thanks man, actually I just bought this car from a fellow in California. I just sold my last DSM, she was a beauty. I'm having some more work done to the car before I actually have it shipped to my house, I am having a new hybridaero octane front bumper put on as with a set of X1 fenders, and a new paint job to touch it up. As for the interior I am having 2 7" TV's installed, one in the center console, and the other one will have custom shocks where the passenger air bag is and lift up to display the TV with the touch of a button. Once I have her in hand I will probably start to save for a turbo kit, I wont go too heavy on the motor, because I don't plan to have this car forever, I really want to aim for a GSX. But for now it's all good.

Just out of curiosity what color do you think I should paint the car? I wanted to make it that burnt orange color, but the thing is the guy who owned the car before me had redone the entire interior with blue and black, and carbon fiber. I'll post a few pics of the interior so you can see what I mean.

Here are some pics of the inside...

Here is what the TV's he used to have in the car looked like, before they were stolen.

Mine will be similar in the center, but you wont see the passenger air bag screen until it lifts up.

Now you can see why my choice of orange paint wouldn't really fit the car, so like I said tell me what you think, I was thinking Black/Blue pearl. Or maybe a midnight blue. I am going to have the roof painted black from the hood to the hatch either way I paint it.

This was a custom paint job I was thinking about for the car too. What do you think?

Old 04-13-2007, 02:03 PM

wow, i think the car looks great!! inside and out. i think the CF door pannels would look good in there also (not the whole thing but the part where the black is) any pics under the hood?

Old 04-13-2007, 02:52 PM

I do have carbon fiber inserts around the buttons and such, take a look..

The speaker cover was off because it was getting a black vinyl cover over it.

Hell even the headlights and tail lights are carbon fiber,

HEADLIGHT

TAILLIGHT

HATCH again

As for the engine, its nothing special like I said, the car is more looks than anything, but here are a few shots.

I have a new header for it that will also be put on later.

Old 04-13-2007, 03:21 PM

I need to know what I'm going to paint it by this afternoon, so anyone have any suggestions before I make a final decision, I may regret, lol. I was kinda thinking a black and a really cool paint job with air brushing with a bright blue like these, http://www.badasspaint.com/murals.htm, Of course I wouldn't put skeletons on it, lol. I dunno, maybe a bright effect around the botom of the wheel wells and it would make a few mellow effects down the side of the car, and fade away into black real slow toward the back of the car. The only problem is I really don't want to make it black, because dirt and scratches are pretty noticeable.

I can't really make it too different because the interior is already set up, I don't want to redo it all. If you think something would look good let me know, and kinda soon, because I have to let him know soon. Thanks.

Old 04-13-2007, 11:09 PM

I hope your passenger is wearing a seat belt if you get into an accident. OUCH!

Old 04-14-2007, 04:47 AM

will they fit a 94 3000gt dohc? and for 350$ are you still selling them let me know ill be glad to take them off your hand. thnaks

Old 04-14-2007, 01:28 PM

I love everything about that car, except the RSX rear.
I like the look of the eclipse rear better.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 18' Black Motegi Rims / EVO CF Hood