For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

1995 AWD Mitsubishi GSX Exotic Plenty of Show and Go

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 08:50 AM
Default 1995 AWD Mitsubishi GSX Exotic Plenty of Show and Go

Here are some pictures of my 1995 DSM.

For more, larger, and clearer pictures please go to http://www.cardomain.com/ride/678734/4

!!!Attention!!! My DSM is now for sale.Hello everyone, it saddens me to say this, but yes my car is for sale. I am in college and just about can't afford to go. So I need to sell my car in order to continue my quest for world domination... just kidding.. . Offers are welcome at gsxtremedsm@yahoo.com or call me anytime day, night, three in the morning I don't care, at 1-217-343-3859. The car is currently located in Carbondale, IL 62901. (Southern Illinois). I am willing to drive a distance to deliver or meet halfway, just ask. I can pick anyone up at an airport,(St. Louis, Indianapolis, etc.) If you want to arrange to have the car delivered, I can drop it off at any local drop spot. I have a name of a good shipping company if you need it. So if you are interested get a hold of me and let me know. Thanks for looking.

Modification List:

Engine Exhaust side:
Fully Ported/Flange-matched Exhaust manifold, High temp coat applied.
Fully ported AGP RS49 T3/T4 Turbocharger check out http://www.machv.com/agprs49.html for more info on turbo. (internally-gated)
Hand made sheet metal exhaust manifold cover. (note: it is now coated in a silver finish, high temp paint, I will try to up date the picture shortly)
Lightly ported o2 Housing
3" Downpipe, No-Cat, 3" cat-back exhaust going into a 3" Megan Racing muffler.

Intake side:
Standard 3" High flow air filter(don't remember what brand)
High Flow Dejon tool intake pipe, with BOV recirculating.
Custom lower intake piping, into a large Front Mount Intercooler
Dejon tool upper intake piping
Greddy Type-S BOV
1Gen throttle body(larger for more flow) flange ported (FIAV disconnected)

Cooling:
Koyo Aluminum Racing radiator
Flex-a-lite Dual slimline cooling fans http://www.flex-a-lite.com/auto/html...-electric.html
Newer Thermostat.

Misc items:
Cruise Control has been removed, 2gen N/T throttle cable installed(direct line from pedal = quicker response)
AC has been removed for more cooling, and less weight. (lines can be included)
Battery has been moved to the rear of the car.
Ball joints have been replaced 10k miles ago or so.
Car is properly aligned.

Electronics:
S-AFC 2 installed
Autometer Boost guage, EGT guage (with probe installed into exhaust manifold), and Air/Fuel ratio gauge. Installed in a 3-pillar guage pod.
HKS Turbo timer. (car is always cooled properly)
Walbro Fuel pump.
Denso 660cc injectors
I usually run 15-18psi of boost. The car is very quick.

Transmission:
It was professionally rebuilt before I purchased the car.(At 85,000 miles) Do not worry it shifts perfectly with no grinding at all, in any gear. (This is usually a rare thing to find in any used DSM)
At this time, the clutch was also replaced.
I have a Fidanza lightweight Aluminum flywheel that is not installed, but will go with the car if the owner wants to install it in the future. (This is a great high performance item) Otherwise you can easily sell it for 100-150+ on ebay or some other site.
Clutch is still works fine, but will probably need replacing in 10-15k Miles. (AWD cars are a little harder on clutches)

Car Audio:
Clarion CD player (Few years old, but works fine and sounds good)
Rockford 6x9's in back(not sure what model, they are nice)
Hifonics Brutus BX1505d 1500rms watt amplifier, almost brand new. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6302.html
Audiobahn aw1508q Flame compression subwoofer.(360oz. magnet, 2000rms) Very loud combination http://www.audiobahn.com/Audiobahn06/pages/woofers.html
A custom built ported box for the 15. Looks very clean.
Optima Redtop spiral cell battery. One of the best batteries you can buy. Brand new. (lights do not dim when sub is turned up)

Standard options:
Car has leather seats Front seat is adjustable by an electronic control
(back seats perfect condition, front seats ok condition, starting to crack here and there.)
Sunroof
Power locks
Anti-lock brakes

Exterior:
Custom painted a sunset orange pearl metallic, Nice color.
Looks good at all times, (When wet or in direct light it looks a brighter orange.)
Invader body kit
Quantem Tek 19 inch rims
4 brand new (less than 1k miles) Nitto Neogen High performance All-season tires. 215/35ZR19's
more info at http://www.car-rims.com/detail.asp?P..._ID=nt2153519g
Custom shaved stock rear wing and rear wiper(ex. no holes from removed items)
Dual level Aluminum wing (actually provides downforce at higher speeds, and makes the car more stable at highway speeds.)
Euro style taillights with custom painted middle taillight. ( I think it looks the best this way)
97and up style reverse lights. (these are the circular back-up lights not triangle kind)
Upgraded front rotors(drilled and slotted, newer brake pads)

Interior:
Custom painted interior, silver and redish/orange(matches outside of car)
Paint is in good condition

Known problems:
Sunroof doesn't work. It is electronic and has never been hooked up. (probably $50ish to have repaired, I just never cared about a sunroof)
Rims are a little dirty. It would take a good toothbrush and some cleaner to get them throughly cleaned. They also have a scuff here and there.
Front bumper has a couple paint chips, and would need repainted to have a "Show" finish.
There is a little chip on the driver side mirror, as well as a scrath on the driver side behind the door. (about thumb width)
Paint isn't perfect but in overall good condition with a standard nick here and there.

As you can see this car has gone through some extensive changes. Also a light note, even though it does not look it, this car is actually an Eagle Talon TSI, everything has been changed over to the Mitsubishi style, the only marking that shows its an Eagle is the Eagle symbol on the steering wheel. (Technically this is a Mitsubishi made car) The car currently has around 120k miles on it, and runs just fine. It has been well maintained and always has regular oil changes. I have a clear title in hand. I have put several years into perfecting the car, but I have to move on. My lose is your gain trust me. I have spent who knows how much in modifications, not to mention the car. It is a good car, and I want it to go to a good owner. I have not drag raced it, but you can very easily make this into a 11 second car or better. You can also just keep it the way it is for a great daily driver with show and go.

I am asking 11,000 obo. I am open to all offers, and I will kindly turn you down if I don't accept your offer. I will not be mean or an @ss about it. The car will be going on ebay soon as well. Please note, there are probably a few upgraded items that I have missed, so if I think of anything I will make modifications asap. It is hard to think of a list of everything all at once.

[IMG]local://upfiles/7051/F51E1D9AD1BE4FF6BD268D613D7F023A.jpg[/IMG]