For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

32/36 weber carb kit for mistu mighty max 2.0/2.6L

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 11:18 PM
Default 32/36 weber carb kit for mistu mighty max 2.0/2.6L

heres the lowdown
bought the carb cause my 2.0L was running like crap, bought this carb from there website and installed it. come to find out the dizzy was the whole reason why the motor was running like crap. so i bought a dizzy for it and got the timing figure out. after that timed right and new oil and filter after driving it for the first time there is a slight knock at mid-to high rpms. im done spending money with this motor.
so that carb is up for sale
everything is on my 2.0L mitsubish mm 2wd 5speed man.
carb can be used for 2.6L and im not sure about the 2.4L could be wrong
the carb comes with everything, conversion flanges, gaskets, bolts, hoses, ballin *** chromed air cleaner top, spankin new air filter, ill even throw in the getto throttle bracket i made for it just to see it rev and stuff. part number from webers website is WK611 see the website for other applications
http://www.webercarbsdirect.com/product_p/wk611.htm[/url]
ima have to bite the bullet but im going to set the price at 260$shipped
the dizzy is used and i just wanna get what i bought it for 60$shipped
brand new cap, rotor, wires, ngk sparkplugs with less that 10hours of run time, plugs still look spankin new. ill take 70$shipped for all that stuff
the water pump is brand new run time on it is only about 3 hours or so- ill take 30$shipped (if its even worth it)
i also have a b220 inline fuel pump rated at 4psi max run time on that is only 10hours or so. but still brand new 60$shipped
*edit* the head is still usable and im not forsure but its a 2.4L head because its not compatable with the 2.0L manual fuel pump(reason for inline pump) ill take 100$ shipped (you'll get the head, cam, all the rockers and crap, plus the wicked lime green valve cover with new valve cover gasket)
the parts are still on the truck. ill be driving the thing back to my apt and parking it there and taking off the parts when needed too.
please call/text me at 817 894 0800

detailed pics upon request as i havent taken any updated ones
Name:  Photo0331.jpg
Views: 1056
Size:  10.2 KB
pre instalation
Name:  Photo0245.jpg
Views: 2043
Size:  30.1 KB
pre weber kit instalation of old carb, ****ty wires, **** dizzy, **** **** ****

again to reach me 817 894 0800