For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

FEELER: 2010 Evo X MR *9 miles* ... Part out.

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 12:40 AM
Default FEELER: 2010 Evo X MR *9 miles* ... Part out.

Hi

I'm putting out a feeler for a possible
PART OUT of a 2010 Evo X MR with only 9 miles. That's right... NINE miles.

FEELER: 2010 Evo X MR *9 miles* ... Part out.-a1-miles.jpg

I'm looking to get these essentially brand new parts in the hands of enthusiasts so I will be listing here on the forums first.

FEELER: 2010 Evo X MR *9 miles* ... Part out.-2-engine.jpg

In the interest of NOT cluttering up the thread and me being able to manage multiple requests only ask relevant questions to the community, etc. in the thread.....Please, Don't post.... ONLY PM: me any parts requests, or offers

Car has: Brembos, Bilsteins, Eibachs, BBS, Recaros, Rockford Fosgate sound and navagation, SST transmission, S-AWC four wheel drive, Etc.

FEELER: 2010 Evo X MR *9 miles* ... Part out.-8-3-seats.jpg

I'm looking to see who's interested in what. If I decide to part it out I will begin to right around the first week of August. Car is in Los Angeles.

All I can say about the extremely low mileage is that it was used in a promotional campaign, so please don't ask anymore about that.

It was used to simulate a stunt so there is damage to the drivers side door and drivers rear quarter panel. There is no damage to the front end/ motor area, passenger side, rear end up to the corner where it meets the quarter panel, top, interior, etc.

Any mechanical or body parts that are damaged will not be sold.

I am willing to answer any questions about any part to the best of my knowledge and ability. I will take any photos necessary of any part for serious buyers of said part. Please realize these are essentially brand new parts though. In the interest of good deals I will let you know of any known defects to any part before selling, I.E. broken clips on something etc. I'm going to be busy managing this so please don't waste our time with unnecessary questions or picture requests. Serious buyers only.

FEELER: 2010 Evo X MR *9 miles* ... Part out.-7-recaros.jpg

If you want a part PM me a legitimate offer. If I decide to part first week of August legitimate offers will get legitimate parts. I will respect the time-line that legitimate offers come in. Lowballers will be shuffled through sometime after the no reserve auctions on E-bay.

I will keep an updated inventory of for sale and sold/not for sale in the two posts below. I will update this as much as possible.

Again in the interest of me being able to manage multiple requests and keeping this thread un-cluttered ... Please, Please, Please,

Don't post....ONLY PM: parts requests, or offers.

Here's your chance to get essentially any brand new Evo X MR OEM part at a fair price.

Godspeed Gentlemen.