For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

fs 96 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE WITH TWO CAR TRAILER FLAT BED

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 10:50 PM
Default fs 96 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE WITH TWO CAR TRAILER FLAT BED

The engine does run it has 76,000 miles on it and has all stock components to run stock. This motor runs very great there is no smoke and the transmission is in very good condition. I’m am selling all this because I am going back to Iraq in the army and I have new son so I would like to spend all my money in thing for my family. This car used to be a show car until I lost my sponsor for the sound system. The car has no interior including the dash. It used to have eight 15” subwoofers in it but I went to Iraq and lost my sponsor. The boomer body kit got crack from the last trailer along with the front bumper. I did a custom reverse light conversion in it to some angle eye fog lights for the reverse lights. The body kit will need repair work if you want to use it. The car also has z3 fender. The front windshield is also cracked. It came from the last show I went to I have pitchers of the sound system did it. The car does run and has all stock components to run stock. The wiring harnesses have been cut to fit the new engine management system. Witch all you have to do is plug it up and tune it. But can be repaired if don’t want to run the engine management system and want to run stock. The car does have sunroof witch does work it is electric it also has ac that works but the belt is missing but I grantee the ever thing else is good on the ac system. Alternator is 200-amp high output. I have two different sets of wheel both stock wheel one with good tried and the other I only have three it does have new alpine alarm in it but I lost the remote got new one cant figure out how to program them. The car also brand new kyb shocks and coil over springs on it. The car is on a trailer now so hers is some stuff on the trailer.
The trailer deck size is 30ft long I started building it for my show cars because all of the trailers I have rented and borrowed have some how messed up my car. I built this to get cars on and off easy and it is not finished but all it needs is some welding and the deck it will hold the car it is on it now. The trailer is 3 axel the parts are used but barley the hubs have new bearings and new brake on the axles the trailer does have try to get the. It has two breaking hubs the front ones. The weight compactly is 30,000 pounds. It has three 10,500-pound axles with spring under the trailer. I do have lights for it but aren’t on it but will put them on it so you can drive away or have towed away. I will sell the car with out the trailer for 800 hundred less or if you just want the trailer. The ball size 2 5/8 inches I will sell the ball with this auction.

The engine management system is mega squirt V3.0 witch is the newest with the ms 1 processor I have both ms1 and ms2 processor and will being going with the car they do not have the software to run on the ms2 processor yet for this car but it will be coming out. I have the nock sensing attachment so you can run your timing as high as you want and it will automatic retard so there is no nock. I will sell all the other attachment that came with the unit. I also have the computer I use to tune going with it is IBM laptop. This engine management system has dual injector set-up so you can control up two per cylinder. It has dual ignition drivers for the waste spark set-up also to go with the other msd ign stuff I have. I also have the 40psi map sensor for big boost control. To find out more go to web site http://www.megamanual.com/

All Thing included in this auction are
Body of car 1000$
KYB Shocks 4ea comes with body of car
Coil overs 4ea comes with body of car
Alpine alarm 1ea comes with body of car
Sunroof power comes with body of car
Full boomer body kit comes with body of car
Z3 fibreglass fenders comes with body of car
Stock seets comes with body of car
Ac system comes with body of car
And all other wiring and stock components

Two truck trailer 800$
96 eclipse rs engine 420a 500$
Transmission 300$
Projector headlight 100$
Altaza taillights 50$
White-faced indaglow gages 20$
3 different intake systems cold air and ram air 100$
New stainless header and down pipe n/t 100$
Gt45 turbo same as master powers 300$
Turbo oil flanges come with turbo
Custom gt45 turbo manifold not finished
it needs some more welding a little bit 45$
50mm wastgate 30$
Mega squirt 2-eng management system with nock control 450$
Laptop w/cable to connect into
The management system comes with the megasquirt
MSD dis-2 part number 6211 150$
MSD high performance waste spark coil 40$
MSD Fuel pump 50$
PCI Racing Fuel cell 45$
1mm over size racing valves new 175$
obx intake manifold 150$
Eagle Hbeam rods 300$

A lot of the parts are not even installed. Most of this is new. If you want to email me at beentwiceiraq@yahoo.com or call 719 640 9643 I will help you arrange the shipping but you will pay for it. I take credit cards, paypal, and all other payment if local pick up. With checks will not give up the item until the check has cleared. I am also willing to work with any on package deals. This all comes up to 5000 and ill take3500 for it all. Every thing is located in Colorado springs.

[IMG]local://upfiles/10665/395E5ABA2B3949FAAC80DEC5F95B5824.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-12-2006, 11:14 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: fs 96 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE RACECAR WITH TWO CAR TRAILER FLAT BED

This is not e-bay nor will there be any auctioning here. If you are selling something then sell it. No highest bidders on this site. Thanks.

And I don't see you getting that pricew for a car that isn't street legal, isn't ready for a track run, and has no interior at all. Just my thought on the whole idea.

Good luck in Iraq. I served my time in the silent service. 5 years aboard a nuclear powered submarine.

Old 12-12-2006, 11:19 PM

i want that hood! will you part it out?

Old 12-13-2006, 11:02 AM

yea you gave seperate parts with seperate prices.... are you parting them out or is it a complete deal? if you are parting it out. i'm intersted in the 420a!