For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

FS: Custom Angel Eyes For Headlights

Old 10-09-2005, 12:55 AM
Default FS: Custom Angel Eyes For Headlights

Hello. I'd like to intrudoce myself. My name is XZiler8r (Real name Danny), originally from Avenger/Sebring Enthusiasts Club - ASEC. I've been doing custom angel eyes for a while now, and have had a lot of requests to make them. I have decided to try other boards as well, because I receive emails from a lot of different people in various car clubs. If anyone wants to try my sincerity and honesty on selling products, you can ask anyone over on ASEC. Enough know who I am and will attest to it. Here's what I have for you!

These are custom angel eyes that I make for inside the headlight housing. These are NOT HID or anything that will improve your ability to drive, only for "show" (however you would like to take that hehe). These are "rings" of light that you mount inside your headlight housing and it will emit a glow from inside with the LED's. I'm not sure if this message board provides IMG's but I'll give it a shot and post one up.

1 set consists of 2 "rings" fully assembled with the led's, resistors needed, and about 1 ft of red & black wires for your connection. I also send a full page of instructions if you are not sure how to connect them. It's a simple 12V installation, either to a parking/signal wire if you'd like or to a switch from inside the car. These mount on your low or high's depending how your headlight is setup.

My prices include USPS Priority within the 48 US states, Alaska & Hawaii must contact me if they will be shipped there. I can also ship them worldwide, just contact me for a correct estimate on shipping charges.

Colors:
Red / Blue / Green / White / Orange / Yellow

Prices:
1 set - $50
2 sets - $75

Paypal:
xasecx@gmail.com

If you're going to make a paypal transaction but with a CC, contact me for a different paypal account.
I also take money orders & checks, contact me for my address.

Additional contact information:
Email: xziler8r@gmail.com OR dannyveiga@bellsouth.net
AIM: veigatwins (home) OR dannyvcivic (work)
MSN: xziler8r18@hotmail.com
YAHOO: XZiler8r
GTALK: XZiler8r@gmail.com

I think that about covers everything, again it's my pleasure to become a member on this board and I hope to do business with some of you, as I have in my current car club.

Modding - "buy what u cant afford ;P" LOL