For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

FS: Mobil 1 filters (M1-105 - oversize ty

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2003, 01:44 PM
Default FS: Mobil 1 filters (M1-105 - oversize ty

<FONT face="verdana, arial, helvetica"><FONT size=2>Hello,

I have Mobil 1 filters for sale. The Mobil 1 M1-105 filter is the oversize type, but fits the a variety of Japanese cars: some Mitsubishi Galants, Montero's,quite a fewHonda/Acura cars as well (S2000, Odyssey, Integra). Pleasecheck before buying for your specific application(s) before buying (no returns accepted).
This filter is recommended for track use and/or"heavy driving". If you have an SUV and you tow a boat you might want to consider this filter as well.</FONT></FONT></P>

<FONT face="verdana, arial, helvetica"><FONT size=2>The M1-105 is a little bit bigger (wider) than theM1-104 (direct OEM replacement for the above mentioned cars). The internal diameter of the thread is the same.</FONT></FONT></P>

<FONT face="verdana, arial, helvetica"><FONT size=2>Please check if this filter works for your car before buying! You may want to use www.autozone.com and see if M1-104 works for you. If it does, and you have a little bit of space (almost for sure you do), then the oversize M1-105 will work for you!</FONT></FONT></P>

<FONT face="verdana, arial, helvetica"><FONT size=2>For reference, you can check this link posted some time ago on a Prelude board: http://www.ntpog.org/reviews/filters/filters.shtml</FONT></FONT></P>

<FONT face="verdana, arial, helvetica"><FONT size=2>Also, if you search on other boards, you'll be able to find various opinions on this filter (both positive and negative). From what I was able to figure it out this is a great choice if you do drive hard or track your car.
Updated info: I can sell 5 filters (shipping included) for $27 in California. Other continental US states would be $30 shipped. No international shipping available. If you're in the San Diego area you can pick-up - and I do prefer pick-up over shipping. Pick-up price for 5 filters will be $25.
If you have any questions, you can email me at gfratian@yahoo.com </FONT><FONT size=2>.

Thank you,
George

PS: I prefer payment by PayPal, but money orders are OK as well.</FONT></FONT></P>