For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

New FOR SALE rules for 2009

Old 01-05-2009, 11:13 PM
Default New FOR SALE rules for 2009

Welcome to the Mitsubishiforum.com Marketplace. In order to help ensure consistency in the threads, please abide by the following rules when posting a new thread or when adding a post to an existing thread, as it may apply:

NEW THREADS:
1) Must have price. No 'make offer' threads. Feel free to put OBO, but at least start with a price.
2) Must have photos. The photo does not have to be of your item, but at least a stock photo of the item you are selling. Be aware that you'll have a better chance of selling your item if you use a photo of your item.
3) Contact information. Please include contact information other than PM (private message). This can be an e-mail address, phone number or mailing address.

SPECIFICALLY FOR WHOLE VEHICLES, SHELLS, TRANSMISSIONS AND BLOCKS (TO EXCLUDE NON-U.S. ONES, i.e "JDM")

4) Must have VIN.
5) Year, make and model.
6) Must have mileage.

FOR ADDING A POST:
1) Don't stray off-topic. If you like the item for sale, good. But there shouldn't be posts about 'I like X better than Y'. Those debates and discussions can be created in another forum.
2) Questions directly related to the sale are authorized.
3) Haggling over price is fine, you expect it if you post here. If you've never posted on the internet you might not be used to it.
4) NO derogatory remarks.

GENERAL RULES:
1) NO copyrighted, trademarked or other items that have a registered and protected intellectual property right connected with the sale (i.e., copies of MS office, photoshop, etc.) unless you are an authorized distributor.
2) NO items that are deemed illegal by the United States Of America, the state in which the seller resides, the state which the prospective buyer resides or the Federal government. If you have an item such as a 'widget' (for example) that is illegal for sale in the United States of America, DO NOT SELL IT. If it is legal to sell but that sale requires certain legal process to take place, then it is authorized. The onus is upon the seller/buyer to ensure those processes are completed.
3) Once your item is sold, please edit your thread using the Edit button and change the TITLE ONLY and add SOLD to the end. Please do not edit the actual ad as we want to keep track of how things were advertised in case any problems arise.

EBAY.COM, AUCTION SITES OR OTHER LINKED FOR SALE THREADS MUST STILL CONTAIN THE ABOVE INFORMATION. HOWEVER, WITH AUCTION SITES NO PRICE IS REQUIRED.

Failure to abide by these rules will cause a moderator/administrator to delete your thread without notice. If a poster doesn't follow the rules, the post will be deleted. Continuous violations may be cause for you to be banned for a period as determined by the respective moderator/administrator.

YOUR REGISTRATION WITH WWW.MITSUBISHIFORUM.COM CONFIRMS YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.