For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

Outlander audio parts.. mmcs, cd player etc..

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 10:42 AM
Default Outlander audio parts.. mmcs, cd player etc..

I have the following parts for sale from/for a 2007-2010 outlander
I am in the UK but can ship world-wide if needed.

MMCS Unit - This came from a rolled car and something has flown into it and cracked the screen/damaged the front. (Offers)

Original outlander cd player and fasica, with mp3 playback, (100)

Metra Double-din fitting kit. Brand new and also comes with a oem cd player fasica (this was pulled from a fire-damaged car but may be usefull to take the hazard buttons etc for the metra kit saving you ripping your own radio apart. (60)

Amplifier from a Rockford Fosgate system. (100)

Set of standard speakers, 4 for the doors and the 2 tweeters with the housings. (50)

Bluetooth box/module. This is a oem unit that lives under the radio/nav (behind the dash) and adds the hands-free function if you have the buttons on the wheel. (50)

Also, a steering wheel with audio controls and phone buttons (from fire damaged car, needs clean-up) (50)

After-market reverse/back-up camera (from china) no fitting kit (25)
Also, A brand new Vw/Audi sharkfin antenna. This has connectors for both gps and phone. I fitted one to mine (mounted in the roof infront the standard fm/am antenna) I had to cut the phone connector off to wire into the bluetooth module but it does make the phone kit and the nav unit work a lot better. (50)

I also have a few other bits and bobs like the can box for the nav unit, so if you want to fit a mmcs and can get a bare unit the metra kit, sharkfin antenna and the can box could go together and I can provide part numbers for the other bits that would come in the mmcs fitting kit and save you a few quid on buying it from the dealers!

Prices in brackets are UK pound and I am open to sensible offers!

Old 09-22-2010, 12:26 PM

hotponyshoes, is the bluetooth module still available? I might be interested. Please send me a message if it's still good.