For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

For Sale: 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor - Mint Condition

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Default For Sale: 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor - Mint Condition

Must sell before September 7th, 2007! VIN: 4A4MM31S94E017534

Cold A/C, ABS, airbags, fog lights, tints all around, perfectly clean inside and out. Clean title. I purchased this car with 18xxx miles back in March of 2005. It is now at 49,3xx miles. It has been a great car. I have never had any malfunctions or problems with it. I have details records of all the oil changes, tune ups, etc along with most of the documents to prove it.

I have cleaned this car almost every other weekend. The interior is in mint condition, and the exterior paint is like new. You will not find a cleaner used Endeavor! I just replaced the battery and wipers. New tires were purchased fall of last year. The is lots of treadwear left on the tires. I've gone on a few road trips within Florida with no problems at all. It gets about 25mpg on highway and 18mpg on city using 87 octane gasoline. I just tuned up the vehicle less than 1000 miles ago. All fluids were drained and replenished.

The outside paint is very smooth and shiney. There is one group of small scratches on the rear bumper seems like someone pushed their shopping cart at the parking lot. There are very few tiny road chips from natural highway driving. The inside is flawless. Seats 5 people, and the rear seats fold down completely flat. Has removeable cover for the back (pictue shown). It has the Infinity stereo system with 6ch changer. I used to have custom stereos in my other cars, and I was really impressed by the premium Infinity system. So I left it just as is. It really does sound great for the package. I must sell before September 7th. Serious buyers only. Please feel free to ask any other questions by email or by phone. 786-877-0817. Call any time of the day. Asking $14500 OBO. I am moving out of the country, so please do not ask if I will accept trades. Thank you

JC