Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Sights N Sounds (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-48/)
-   -   Constant Short Beeps (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-48/constant-short-beeps-52831/)

SABCD 01-11-2019 01:21 PM

Constant Short Beeps

I have a Mitsubishi ASX 2013. This morning I discovered a short beeping sound it goes off about every 45 seconds. It checked to see if it was my seatbelt, hand break or perhaps that my key battery was low (I put my key into the key compartment in the glove box) but so far it doesn't seem like any of those things are causing it. There are also no warning lights on to help indicate what the problem could be. To my knowledge it only goes on when the car is on.

I've attached a video in which you can hear the sound. It's kinda driving me nuts as subtle as it is.

Lucasdif 01-06-2022 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by SABCD (Post 325830)
I have a Mitsubishi ASX 2013. This morning I discovered a short beeping sound it goes off about every 45 seconds. It checked to see if it was my seatbelt, hand break or perhaps that my key battery was low (I put my key into the key compartment in the glove box) but so far it doesn't seem like any of those things are causing it. There are also no warning lights on to help indicate what the problem could be. To my knowledge it only goes on when the car is on.

I've attached a video in which you can hear the sound. It's kinda driving me nuts as subtle as it is.

Hello have you worked out what the noise was from?

ramasa 05-06-2022 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Lucasdif (Post 334707)
Hello have you worked out what the noise was from?

I have the same problem with my car and found out that the beep sounds cause from the censor of your tires. Check your TMPS (dash board monitor) if any of your tire is not properly working. Meaning no tire pressure indicated. If you want to remove the beep sounds, go to service center who installed your TMPS (mine at WinterPine @ Aurora Blvd) and replace the censor or let them deactivate the TMPS. I did deactivation instead due to expensive censor. Hope your problem solved.

ramasa 05-06-2022 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by ramasa (Post 335461)
I have the same problem with my car and found out that the beep sounds cause from the censor of your tires. Check your TMPS (dash board monitor) if any of your tire is not properly working. Meaning no tire pressure indicated. If you want to remove the beep sounds, go to service center who installed your TMPS (mine at WinterPine @ Aurora Blvd) and replace the censor or let them deactivate the TMPS. I did deactivation instead due to expensive censor. Hope your problem solved.

Yes & it works.

ddff 03-18-2023 06:56 AM

That's really bad news. Go to the repair shop and fix it as soon as possible

MitsubishiRVRWhite 06-06-2023 11:55 PM

Did you ever figure out what caused this? My car is doing the 3 beeps followed by 2 beeps. Nothing on my display to show any errors or issues but the beeps are still there.

Originally Posted by SABCD (Post 325830)