Sights N Sounds Post all of your video and sound clips here.

Constant Short Beeps

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2019, 01:21 PM
Default Constant Short Beeps

I have a Mitsubishi ASX 2013. This morning I discovered a short beeping sound it goes off about every 45 seconds. It checked to see if it was my seatbelt, hand break or perhaps that my key battery was low (I put my key into the key compartment in the glove box) but so far it doesn't seem like any of those things are causing it. There are also no warning lights on to help indicate what the problem could be. To my knowledge it only goes on when the car is on.

I've attached a video in which you can hear the sound. It's kinda driving me nuts as subtle as it is.

Old 01-06-2022, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by SABCD
I have a Mitsubishi ASX 2013. This morning I discovered a short beeping sound it goes off about every 45 seconds. It checked to see if it was my seatbelt, hand break or perhaps that my key battery was low (I put my key into the key compartment in the glove box) but so far it doesn't seem like any of those things are causing it. There are also no warning lights on to help indicate what the problem could be. To my knowledge it only goes on when the car is on.

I've attached a video in which you can hear the sound. It's kinda driving me nuts as subtle as it is.
Hello have you worked out what the noise was from?

Old 05-06-2022, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Lucasdif
Hello have you worked out what the noise was from?
I have the same problem with my car and found out that the beep sounds cause from the censor of your tires. Check your TMPS (dash board monitor) if any of your tire is not properly working. Meaning no tire pressure indicated. If you want to remove the beep sounds, go to service center who installed your TMPS (mine at WinterPine @ Aurora Blvd) and replace the censor or let them deactivate the TMPS. I did deactivation instead due to expensive censor. Hope your problem solved.

Old 05-06-2022, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by ramasa
I have the same problem with my car and found out that the beep sounds cause from the censor of your tires. Check your TMPS (dash board monitor) if any of your tire is not properly working. Meaning no tire pressure indicated. If you want to remove the beep sounds, go to service center who installed your TMPS (mine at WinterPine @ Aurora Blvd) and replace the censor or let them deactivate the TMPS. I did deactivation instead due to expensive censor. Hope your problem solved.
Yes & it works.

Old 03-18-2023, 06:56 AM

That's really bad news. Go to the repair shop and fix it as soon as possible

Old 06-06-2023, 11:55 PM

Did you ever figure out what caused this? My car is doing the 3 beeps followed by 2 beeps. Nothing on my display to show any errors or issues but the beeps are still there.

Originally Posted by SABCD