Sights N Sounds Post all of your video and sound clips here.

DSM vs. zo6 :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 10:12 PM
Default RE: DSM vs. zo6 :)

ORIGINAL: Sebba

LOL come on man. an RSX? You just cant compare the two.

Sure the Z06 is defenatly a better car... ok... but the Lotus is more value for money. For a decent amount less than the Z06 you are getting the best handing car in the world and an awesome power to weight ratio. You really have to drive it to understand.
FQ out handles the exige and elise brother... the Zo6 is more for the money than the elise no matter what you think man. andit is kind of comparible in to an RSX for what I used it for. the RSX is a quick car BUT it makes not power its just light and that is why it does halfway decent. The elise has no power the wieght gives it the help. make either of them weight as much as a ever day car and they will run 15s.

Like I said I do respect the lotus cars I do like them but your just bias man. aying the best handling car in the world is a long shot but I would agree in the U.S. it prob is on the top of the list.

Old 04-23-2007, 01:58 AM
Banned

The FQ is not actually. It is the Exige.

Yes... its a lot like the RSX because the Elise is a front wheel drive front engine car?

For the money.. the C5 is about the same as a used Elise... i would take an Elise.

Old 04-23-2007, 07:51 AM

obviously my opinion as to the lotus elise is very bias, becuase i happen to own a c6 z06. For the money, absolutely no car even comes close, atleast not in the U.S. Your looking at a 75k+ (msrp) car, that comes with 505 hp, full carbon fiber panels, independant suspension, and a horsepower potential that is far greater then that of any lotus. It's one of the best sports cars for the money there is out on the market. Not to mention 11.7 quarter mile time, stock from the factory. Lotus' are infact, extremely light and can handle very well, but as everyday car usage, EXTREMELY impractical. Thier very uncomfortable, loud cabin, and hideously slow on a straight away. But again, this is my opinion. Maybe your just not a muscle type of guy, and prefer the joys of handling, over the sounds of 8 cylinders roaring. it's all ultimitly what you like.

But it's for certain, the z06, is a much better buy.

Gus

Old 04-23-2007, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator

Yes... its a lot like the RSX because the Elise is a front wheel drive front engine car?

For the money.. the C5 is about the same as a used Elise... i would take an Elise.
i remember seeing a video showing different cars and there times around a track, and these were not everyday cars. There were lambos, ferrari's, zonda's, lotus, evo's, ect. and if i remember the car that cam in first was the Zonda.....second was the EVO, and i believe lotus might have come in third. Not sure. I just remember those two.

Old 04-23-2007, 10:36 AM
Banned

Well yeah because the EVO has more power on a strait.

But the FQ is not the best handling car in the world. The Exige officially is.

Old 04-23-2007, 10:59 AM

sebba your just frieakin retarded man. you know what way i am compairing the cars. and in that why they are most certainly compairable. belie me I know the elise is a MR and the RSX is FF no kidding. does that hange both are powerless? or light and only make decent 1\4 times decause of the power to weight??

Old 04-23-2007, 11:02 AM

ORIGINAL: ComposeEvo

obviously my opinion as to the lotus elise is very bias, becuase i happen to own a c6 z06. For the money, absolutely no car even comes close, atleast not in the U.S. Your looking at a 75k+ (msrp) car, that comes with 505 hp, full carbon fiber panels, independant suspension, and a horsepower potential that is far greater then that of any lotus. It's one of the best sports cars for the money there is out on the market. Not to mention 11.7 quarter mile time, stock from the factory. Lotus' are infact, extremely light and can handle very well, but as everyday car usage, EXTREMELY impractical. Thier very uncomfortable, loud cabin, and hideously slow on a straight away. But again, this is my opinion. Maybe your just not a muscle type of guy, and prefer the joys of handling, over the sounds of 8 cylinders roaring. it's all ultimitly what you like.

But it's for certain, the z06, is a much better buy.

Gus
I agree and I am in no way Bias because I actually really like the elise and considered buying one before

Old 04-23-2007, 11:04 AM

Well yeah because the EVO has more power on a strait.

But the FQ is not the best handling car in the world. The Exige officially is.
and we were talking about the elise no? and the FQ still posts better tracktimes and for the money you get more out of that as well. like I said ill agreeit may handle better than anyhing we have here

Old 04-23-2007, 03:22 PM
Banned

The Exige and the Elise have pretty much the exact same setup apart from a few exterior differences and the tires are different. Other than that they are almost identical.

Well i guess it boils down to a matter of personal preference.

Old 04-23-2007, 08:55 PM

The Exige and the Elise have pretty much the exact same setup apart from a few exterior differences and the tires are different. Other than that they are almost identical.

Well i guess it boils down to a matter of personal preference.
true... true.... but is the exige is more HP as well is it not?? either way like I said both are awsome cars I really do like the lotus lineup

Quick Reply: DSM vs. zo6 :)