Sights N Sounds Post all of your video and sound clips here.

pics of my stroked gsx.

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Default pics of my stroked gsx.

I'm pretty new to this site but I noticed some other people are posting pics of their ride so I thought I would be gay and put up my pics too.

Oh, and cannot forget the best pic of all. My gsx and my SICK daily! My 89 Oldz. It's killer.

Old 12-01-2006, 08:30 PM
Default RE: pics of my stroked gsx.

It's not gay to post those pics man...it's a nice, sweet, clean ride...How 'bout some motor pics too? And the Olds is a whip man...now that's a tight *** ride LOL.

Old 12-01-2006, 08:34 PM

One of the nicest 2Gs I have seen in a long time. Welcome to the site ... but lets see the motor too. You running a 35r or anything big? whats it put down

Old 12-01-2006, 09:31 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys on both my 2g and my sick OLDz. Now to tell you the sad part, I bought this ride with 63k miles on it this summer. Didn't know until 2 weeks later that the tranny was gone. I have never had 1st gear to speak of. I also lied about the stroker part. It's not YET. I bought the parts and and am doing the 1g swap this winter. I plan to go with the 35R or something like it 40? not sure yet. The shep tranny is ordered. We will see about numbers this spring.

Thanks for the welcome, Emonz. Nice EVO

Old 12-01-2006, 09:33 PM

welcome and great car! i love the "no spoiler look" so much different and better looking then the typical DSM.

Old 12-01-2006, 09:55 PM

ORIGINAL: echostats

Thanks for the kind words guys on both my 2g and my sick OLDz. Now to tell you the sad part, I bought this ride with 63k miles on it this summer. Didn't know until 2 weeks later that the tranny was gone. I have never had 1st gear to speak of. I also lied about the stroker part. It's not YET. I bought the parts and and am doing the 1g swap this winter. I plan to go with the 35R or something like it 40? not sure yet. The shep tranny is ordered. We will see about numbers this spring.

Thanks for the welcome, Emonz. Nice EVO
Hey thanks... The EVO is FOR SALE if you know anyone https://mitsubishiforum.com/m_81009/tm.htm

one of our sites moderators has a bushur stage III block and head combo being put together was we speak. He is looking at 35r and AEM EMS I think. Should be some nice DSMs on here

BTW wingless black on black looks really good and I normally say 2Gs need at least the small wing. If only you had so like 20% tint and bam your car would look so slick

Old 12-01-2006, 11:24 PM

Thanks man. The day I bought it it had a turbo wing and I took it off. The previous owner had a couple other wings on before so it had a total of 8 holes on the hatch. I hated the turbo wing so bad I put electrical tape over the holes until I got my cf hatch a couple weeks later. Appreciate the kind words.

Old 12-01-2006, 11:27 PM

Ha, tint is for ricerz. I just sold my 2g nt dsm that I put basically black windows on... yea, not my style anymore. I like people to see who just roasted them at the line.

Old 12-01-2006, 11:27 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

welcome and great car! i love the "no spoiler look" so much different and better looking then the typical DSM.
thank you

Old 12-02-2006, 02:50 AM

Very nice and clean look!
I too like the wingless look.

Quick Reply: pics of my stroked gsx.