Sights N Sounds Post all of your video and sound clips here.

pics of my stroked gsx.

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Default RE: pics of my stroked gsx.

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: echostats

I like the evo but I am just not a fan of the tint. I guess I have had cars with tint in the past and for this one, I just want to be different. That's why I took the wing off and am not going to tint the windows. That's also why I am rolling 19s instead of the 17 or 18 dsm standard size.

I have huge plans for this car and ricing it out is not one of them. Don't get me wrong, tinting is NOT rice but it's the first step to riceroni.
I have tint but my car will never be riced out?? I Actually was debating on removeing the wing for the last month

That's good. I don't know what it would look like without a wing, probably less rice but who knows. I am not all against wings but I think 2gs look much cleaner without them. I had never really seen one without a wing until I took mine off. I plan to shave the antenna as well to add the the clean looking attempt.

Old 12-03-2006, 03:58 PM

you car already look clean.

Old 12-03-2006, 04:56 PM

Cleaner, my son... cleaner.

Old 12-03-2006, 11:27 PM

I'm with ya echostats..i'm not a fan of tinit either..i like people to see who owns the ride, especially the chicks LOL...I toyed with the idea of mirror tint on my '99 GS-T before but thuoght twice about it...I'm glad I didn't now.

Old 12-04-2006, 12:37 AM

werddd

Old 12-04-2006, 11:15 AM
Super Moderator

really nice 2g. I think this is the first time i can say that i dont mind 19's on the car. Usually whenever i hear someone put 19's on these ist chrome, which suck. But that actually looks really good. I personally like the black tint idea. Blacked out looks good. Mirror tint is definetly a big no no. So far all i see in the pics is a FMIC though. So whats under the hood....or are you gonna make me find out the hard way ....sorry for that F&F quote. I know it was retarded but i couldnt resist

Old 12-04-2006, 02:18 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

really nice 2g. I think this is the first time i can say that i dont mind 19's on the car. Usually whenever i hear someone put 19's on these ist chrome, which suck. But that actually looks really good. I personally like the black tint idea. Blacked out looks good. Mirror tint is definetly a big no no. So far all i see in the pics is a FMIC though. So whats under the hood....or are you gonna make me find out the hard way ....sorry for that F&F quote. I know it was retarded but i couldnt resist
Yea, the 19s look decent but with the 1.7in lowering springs, it makes turns not too pleasant on my nice thin tires.

I am going to be buying 17s or 18s by spring.

I laughed pretty good when I figured out what F&F stood for. I guess that's good I didn't know what it meant right away. I will get some pics of under the hood even though after this winter it will be completely different.

Thanks for the kind words.

Old 12-04-2006, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

i have the same situation with my car and rubbing. Every time i hit a bump my rear tires hit the quarter panel lip. So i need to roll the lip to fix that.

Old 12-04-2006, 03:22 PM

Yea, I rolled the lips and when I hit a VERY small bump, change in the road, turn to sharp basically anything I do causes my tires to get a nice shaving. Literally... I can reach in my wheel wells and pull out tons of rubber. My $300 tires are basically destroyed.

Old 12-04-2006, 03:24 PM

I'm new to the site, just noticed the ride of the month. Very nice idea but do you need a photo gallery to be noticed because I have no idea how to make one. I read there are some problems trying to get one so I just didn't bother.

Quick Reply: pics of my stroked gsx.