Sights N Sounds Post all of your video and sound clips here.

Squeeky Clean!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Default RE: Squeeky Clean!!!

no look at my red filter see how old abd beat up it is... I swear it was my car I just bough a new filter the red one is still out in my gagrage actually, the purple hose was replaced with a black one so it matches in the first pic we didnt have a breather on it that was the firt day I got the intake put on so the VAC line was un filtered for a few hours.

I did say in my origanal post that I re wired some of the stuff and neatend up and it look me a long time to clean the bay up this nicly 100% my car in all the pics too. Oh and if you still dont belive it that intake is a one of a kind since it was made by NESpeed no other EVO driver has an intake even remotly close looking to that

and if you look in the first pic sang the wiper resi is there just cut off mostly out of the pic you can see the lower part of it

Old 04-09-2006, 08:22 PM

ORIGINAL: NESpeed

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

i cant stop staring at the radiator and the front bumper and how much cleaner that is, its almost as bad as when I cant stop staring at the life size poster I have of you in my bedroom.
WHAT!!!!!! John you are freaking me out!!! Mike you sure you want to be move in with him..........................you can stay with us longer if you want to.........
hahaha what a jerk lol

Old 04-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

no look at my red filter see how old abd beat up it is... I swear it was my car I just bough a new filter the red one is still out in my gagrage actually, the purple hose was replaced with a black one so it matches in the first pic we didnt have a breather on it that was the firt day I got the intake put on so the VAC line was un filtered for a few hours.

I did say in my origanal post that I re wired some of the stuff and neatend up and it look me a long time to clean the bay up this nicly 100% my car in all the pics too. Oh and if you still dont belive it that intake is a one of a kind since it was made by NESpeed no other EVO driver has an intake even remotly close looking to that

and if you look in the first pic sang the wiper resi is there just cut off mostly out of the pic you can see the lower part of it
LOL Damn dude chill... Just messin with you man. Besides I didn't see anything about this be a BEFORE YOU STARTED on the car set. The thread says after your 3-4 hour detail spree it looked like that LOL.

Old 04-09-2006, 10:00 PM

I know your messing around but I dont want others to think this is a joke since I really did the detail and all that

Old 04-10-2006, 01:10 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: NESpeed

i cant stop staring at the radiator and the front bumper and how much cleaner that is, its almost as bad as when I cant stop staring at the life size poster I have of you in my bedroom.
WHAT!!!!!! John you are freaking me out!!! Mike you sure you want to be move in with him..........................you can stay with us longer if you want to.........
I cant help it![]

Old 04-10-2006, 02:46 AM

a custom chrome turbo manifold would look beautiful

Old 04-10-2006, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

oh no now we have two mikes that own evo's

Old 04-10-2006, 07:23 PM

oh no now we have two mikes that own evo's
ya but if his sig is his car looks like he drive an 05 MR and I have a 03 VIII

Old 04-11-2006, 10:52 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

i cant stop staring at the radiator and the front bumper and how much cleaner that is
Even the strut bar and all the hoses and everything hahaha

Nice Job dude

Old 04-12-2006, 10:54 PM

thank you Skyline ITme and effort

Quick Reply: Squeeky Clean!!!