South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

anyone from florida

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 06:16 PM
Default RE: anyone from florida

Clearwater area.

Have a nice 91 (#1279) Galant VR4 for sale. Needs some work but lots of new parts and leather interior in excellent condition!!
You can contact me at tironianae@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Old 09-28-2005, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

LOL I got busted in a street race on my way to Okeechobee LOL when the cop clocked me I was doin double speed limit in a construction zone and racin a BMW lol. My eclipse is actually sitting in Stuart waiting for me to come get it. Hopefully before long I'll be moving to Jacksonville and trying to get my club expanded down there. Anyone interested hit me up.

Old 10-20-2005, 11:50 AM

hey im from tampa , fl if anyones got any ideas for an 02 galant feel free to message me maybe we can meet up n think something out, my cars in the works

Old 10-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

Hhhhmmm.... '02 galant... did they still use the set back hoods so that your hood is more of a flap on the tp instead of the whole top? (Know what I'm trying to say?) I'd say go with something original... Perhaps combining 2 different cars? (I'm in the process of making a Sentrang Nissan Sentra witht he stock body kit of a Mustang)

Old 11-30-2005, 03:35 AM

ime moving to ST. petersburg in february ime looking to buy a 2nd gen eclipse gst or gsx when i get down there so if anybody knows anything let me know plz ( preferably under 2g and willing to hold it until i get there )

Old 11-30-2005, 01:45 PM

ORIGINAL: lunareclipse

ime moving to ST. petersburg in february ime looking to buy a 2nd gen eclipse gst or gsx when i get down there so if anybody knows anything let me know plz ( preferably under 2g and willing to hold it until i get there )
hey man Im about 45 MINs. from st Pete. are you the same LunarEclipse who had a 3G eclipe on club3G?? either way check out club3GFL.com lots of turbod 3G guys and vendors in the area.

Old 12-01-2005, 01:19 AM

i dont really care for 3rd generations that much i think there ugly and by the way ime not in florida yet ime not going to be there until february

Old 12-04-2005, 09:06 PM

ORIGINAL: lunareclipse

i dont really care for 3rd generations that much i think there ugly and by the way ime not in florida yet ime not going to be there until february
the 3G is a love it or hate it type car, but they can be made very nice, there are a good amout around here I would love to drive

Old 04-16-2006, 09:32 PM

Florida here repin the 305 but moveing north to ft myers any one around the area? i need a good speed shop

Old 04-17-2006, 04:07 PM

I live in beautiful Orlando, Florida. i live on the west side of orlando, look up ocoee, because i am right on that city's border. If you want to hook up 99clipsgst, send a message to my e-mail, swarckom@bellsouth.net. I also have a friend named Troy that goes to UCF, he lives on University Blvd. Once I fix my eclipse, I will be heading over their during the summer. So once that is done, we can get together and talk about making a club.

Quick Reply: anyone from florida