South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Central Florida Parts Locations

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Default Central Florida Parts Locations

Hey guys, I am stuck looking for salvage parts for my eclipse. I had an accident to my rear driver side quarter panel and wheel. The wheel appears to be bent five degrees inward showing that some pieces are bent. I have replaced the control rod and the lower arm to no avail. The mechanic i trust says that for sure the knuckle which connects all the rods together is bent and is pushing the wheel in its direction. But i was wondering if that piece is bent should i get the hub replaced as well, and how does these pieces hook up the the axle, can that piece been hit as well. Also, i haven't been able to find any salvage parts for my eclipse on this side of town in ocoee, florida. It looks like i have to drive over to bifilo for parts but most of them are pull it, and i don't want to pull it myself. Anyway, i had an idea, i was thinking of calling some toe-truck companies and ask them where they take their damaged and salvage eclipse. What do you guys think of the two questions? Thanks.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Default RE: Central Florida Parts Locations

are u familiar wit east colonial and dean a place called lkq i think they have a website they always have alot of dsm....