Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

And another one down

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 05:19 PM
Default And another one down

Yesterday I got to mess with a MazdaSpeed Protege. Talked to him after he had a FMIC, BOV, 12PSI, turbo back exhaust and that was about it for good mods. Well after flooring it next to each other for a few short sperts we went from about 10-60ish and I smoked him I mean all I heard was tires spinning and I walked like 20 cars or something lol. then to make it far we go again from 50-100 and I started in 3rd he was in second. I was only at 4000RPMs I could have hit 2nd gear untill 60mph but didnt want to beat on the car to hard lol. well he jumped didnt honk or anything he just went to I had to catch up and at low RPMs he pulled ahead so his back doors were even with my front bumper till I hit about 6000RPMs then I walked right by I hit 4th and kepr creeping away from there. He pulled up and hit his steering wheel like he thought he was winning lol.

I know when we were messing around before I scared him with my exhaust the look on his face after was priceless. He stared the whole thing by boosting it next to me and his car was not loud at all. He was on the right side of me which is where my exhaust exits and his windows were down and all I heard when I spooled was my exhaust BLARINGGGGG off of his car I was think to my self WOW that is friggin loud and I was in my car. he pulled up with a smile like OMG lol I was laughing at it. I need a Camera man so I can bring the footage in

Old 03-15-2006, 05:28 PM
Default RE: And another one down

nice

Old 03-15-2006, 06:23 PM

Man I gotta come hang out with you guys, lol...I am an excellent camera man. And I got no fear.

Except spiders.

Old 03-15-2006, 10:15 PM

There is nothing scary about my car lol... it isnt that fast. only pulls hard in 1st and 2nd after that it feels like a drag to me it is slow

That is why I need a highway queen MKIV Supra instead so every time I floor it I scare myself

Old 03-16-2006, 09:34 AM

Lol yeah.......I hear that.

Old 03-16-2006, 07:56 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

There is nothing scary about my car lol... it isnt that fast. only pulls hard in 1st and 2nd after that it feels like a drag to me it is slow

That is why I need a highway queen MKIV Supra instead so every time I floor it I scare myself

just curious...how quick do you think you get from 0 - 60 right now??

Old 03-16-2006, 09:01 PM

ORIGINAL: DeathCabForCutie

stock is 4.9 I think or something. Id have no clue if I had to guess it would be high 3s maybe low 4s???? but I really cant even say that. I know it gets there quick though because after that the car is a dogg and feels slow lol

Old 03-17-2006, 01:18 AM

Stock Evo VIII is like 4.8 I think...wait, let me go and check...

Old 03-17-2006, 02:29 AM

ORIGINAL: DeathCabForCutie

stock is 4.9 I think or something. Id have no clue if I had to guess it would be high 3s maybe low 4s???? but I really cant even say that. I know it gets there quick though because after that the car is a dogg and feels slow lol

damnnn what are you running in a quarter mile??

Old 03-17-2006, 09:16 AM

I should be running somethinng like mid 12s to high 12s. It is all the launch though

Quick Reply: And another one down