Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

BAD NEWS FOR A DSM

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Default BAD NEWS FOR A DSM

All right, three weeks ago I am at a party, a'ight? No alcohol or anything because I am the only one in my entire group of friends that drinks. Funny enough, I am also one of the only 2 people out of seven that even have a license (we are talking about 18-23 year olds here) and the other person doesn't have a car. So obviously, I'm the driver for parties and such.

Anyway, so I am taking people home afterwards, which is fine. They want to see how good of a driver I am, so I get up to 130 on an open freeway. They are impressed (for some odd reason) and after about 2 seconds at that speed I immediately brake, slow down, and continue on doing the speed limit, as I comment to them "I gotta slow down guys I don't want to get pulled over and have my license suspended."

Two hours later my car is impounded, my license has been suspended, and had been so thoroughly frisked that at least one cop owes me a dinner.

What happens is that I am just driving around late at night (doing the speed limit) because there are no cars out and I just love driving, no matter how fast or slow I am going. Got my tunes on and am just crusing. Eventually I just decide it's time to head home. I get within two blocks of my house, and yeah. I see a crown vic driving in the opposite direction of me. Normally I say "uh uh, no way, staying the hell away from that car, gotta be a cop". But the thing is going 80-85 MpH down a 45 MpH zone without his sirens going.

So I hang a Uie and chase after him, trying to get a race going with what I think is just another late-night racer like me. Pass him doing 110, see the berries, and pull over. 'Course, told him I was just doing 90 so it would only be a misdemeanor and not a felony, lol, but yeah. That totally sucked. Didn't help I was also armed at the time, lol. I gotta tell you, the backs of those cop cars are not at all comfortable, as I imagine was meant to be that way. No seatbelts lol. Would suck to be a criminal and get into an accident in one of those.

And now I am going through some serious withdrawl from not being able to drive...But oh well.

License suspended: 6 weeks (20 days left)
Car Impounded: $155.18
Fines/Penalties (TBD): $400-$1000 + 90 days in jail
Having a one-of-a-kind story to tell my kids one day: PRICELESS

Old 02-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Banned
Default RE: BAD NEWS FOR A DSM

Im sorry but thats funny, he fined you for about everything he could. You were armed? with?

Old 02-08-2006, 08:40 PM

o my god your i smart one ya i would also like to know what u were armed with *you recive 10 stupid points * J/K

Old 02-08-2006, 09:31 PM

Im gonna be honest I didnt read the thread lol I just got a kick out of the thread name I was getting reading to come in here and delete the entire thing thinking some honda owner saw the thread BAD NEWS FOR A HONDA and was being a wise ***.

10 more points for creativity LOL

Old 02-08-2006, 10:31 PM

he was armed with his arm.

Old 02-09-2006, 12:38 AM

Lol. Wasn't a gun, that'll be when I turn 21 and get my conceal and carry license.

Just a knife.

But an illegal-to-have-in-public 6 inch switch blade lol.

Old 02-09-2006, 01:22 AM

lolz...good one!!!

Old 02-09-2006, 01:39 AM

Lol well I do my best to impress, WO.

Old 02-09-2006, 03:36 AM

well now you have a fast car u cant drive and no gf and your a thread ***** but your kool for having a switch blade so it all = out

Old 02-09-2006, 12:59 PM

I got a fast car I'll be able to drive in 19 more days. It's alll gravy.

In fact this was a good thing, minus the money, lol. I got a cool story to tell, me and the cop had a pretty good conversation about car modification when he was taking me home, got my car sitting in a heated garage during the winter, I'm paying less than what I would pay for gas for people to take me to work and class, and having my car not in use has made it possible finally adding in the modifications I wanted to and have bought, but didn't have time to install.

Quick Reply: BAD NEWS FOR A DSM