Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

I beat up another Mitsu owner

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 02:45 AM
Default I beat up another Mitsu owner

I couldn't help myself on this one. I try to avoid racing other Mitsubishi drivers, just cuz most of em that I know are pretty cool guys/gals and are die-hard triple diamond fans, but this one was impossible to turn down.

So I'm getting ready to head home from work Friday night (bout 11:30), I walk out to my car and I see a bunch of cars parked out by mine with their stereo's up and neon underbodies on. I wasn't looking for a race, I was tired and would have been completely content to just get in my car, go home and collapse. Well, turns out that these high school aged guys were hangin around cuz they were looking to race one of the guys I work with (slightly modded 3g Eclipse GT). They asked me if he was still there, I say no, he clocked out about 2 hours ago and go to get in my car. One of em starts asking me the general stuff, the "well what kind of car is it?" and "is it fast?" crap. I say it's a Mirage and that it's quick enough to get me where I need to be if I'm in a hurry, and this is where the kid I raced chimed in. He's standing by his car, a black 2g Eclipse GS with all kinds of vinyl, window stickers, neon and a giant aluminum wing, and starts laughing at me and saying that my car's a piece of **** and how a modded Mirage is slower than a stock Civic LX (at this point I'm thinking the kid was blind, dumb or both, cuz there's a big shiny intercooler sitting in the front of my car). I'm still in the "whatever" mood, just started up the car and threw my work stuff in the back seat, all while he's yelling "spin em! spin em!". Well ricer boy decides he wants to keep talking, starts calling my a ***** and saying I have a little girl's car. I'm no longer tired now, I'm thouroughly pissed at this kid's ignorance and had become ready to deal out a little ***-kickin if he was going to continue running his mouth. I told him to get in his car and I'd show him just how quick a little girls car is, we roll out to a light on an empty road about a half mile from work and he starts reving his engine while all his buddies are watching from a parking lot. I held it at about 4000rpm, and the light drops. He gets me from the start (I blame bald tires lol), and my front bumper is about at his rear wheel about midway through 1st. Well, the turbo finally spools up and I'm even with him at the top of 1st. Hit second, barked the tires and by the end of 2nd (55-60ish) I can see him waaaaay behind in my mirror. When he catches up to me at the next light, I roll down my passenger side window and he's like "I missed second, let's go again!" I just laugh, and the second race yields an even worse beating than the first (actually got a good launch that time). Next light, he starts bitchin about how his clutch is bad. I'm like "next time you want to race a little girl's car, know what's done to it before you embarrass yourself again," give him the one-finger salute, then I went home and had good dreams about beating more ricey eclipse's with stupid drivers.

That's my story for the night, just thought I'd share

Old 08-07-2006, 03:37 AM
Default RE: I beat up another Mitsu owner

one of the best kill stories ive ever read! lol god i cant stand ricers!

Old 08-07-2006, 12:19 PM

WOW
very entertaining
and good job
haha glad i read this story

Old 08-07-2006, 06:32 PM

I don't understand how you beat him with all those stickers and neons on his car. Damn, he must have mounted his wing on at the wrong angle or something because everyone knows stickers + wings>turbo.

Old 08-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Super Moderator

nice kill, and i love all the detail. It really made for a great story.

Old 08-08-2006, 12:59 AM

ORIGINAL: dirtwagon

I don't understand how you beat him with all those stickers and neons on his car. Damn, he must have mounted his wing on at the wrong angle or something because everyone knows stickers + wings>turbo.
must have, cuz he had more stickers than a little girl's coloring book! and we all know one sticker = 10whp hahaha

Old 08-08-2006, 01:28 AM

hahahaha i know what it is, its those darn eclipse drivers! why cant we all just drive mirages

Old 08-08-2006, 02:03 AM

ORIGINAL: 00Mirage

hahahaha i know what it is, its those darn eclipse drivers! why cant we all just drive mirages

This comment, in no way, shape or form, expresses the views and opinions of the Mirage populus at large, and I take no responsibility or liabilty if you are sumarrily executed, castrated or terminated in some other morbid fashion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sorry man, i couldn't resist

Old 08-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Banned

I hate ricers... kill em all!

Old 08-09-2006, 01:13 AM

Hey man if thats your mirage then i was just gonna say thats one of the best looking ones ive seen. Good story.

Quick Reply: I beat up another Mitsu owner