Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Messin with sasquatch

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 06:14 AM
Default Messin with sasquatch

okay well it really wasnt sasquatch but two girls in a ricy civic that resembled good ol' sassy. ANYWHO i was going home and my girlfriend was behind me in my explorer and i look back in the mirror and notice a white car tailing her at first i thought great shes getting pulled over for something, next thing i know its a ricey civic with a front body kit (thats all i see at this point) and they want to pass me, im doing 55 in fourth and said nah ill f**k with them a bit so i drop to third and hit about 80 and keep it there until they get behind me then i slow back down to 55. so they get on my *** for a while and want to pass me, mind you theres logging trucks and such kind of a busy two lane road so they are waiting for their opprotunity to pass me so i mess with them more and speed up then slow down i do this for quite a while then finally slow down enough for them to tail me for a while and try to pass me again so i floor it again to about 85 so they get back behind me. now the road is double lined so im playing the go fast go slow game then the road changes back and the go to pass me again i give them a run for their money till i hear a weird noise and decside i messed with them enough they go by flip me off and such. now for the rest of the car the front fenders had gills and it had ugly *** chrome euros on it. it was fun messin with sasquatch.

Old 05-18-2007, 05:02 PM
Default RE: Messin with sasquatch

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't sasquatch a tall, harry primate who's existance has yet to be proven? I'm having trouble picturing a civic as large or harry at this point.

Old 05-19-2007, 02:22 AM

no the driver was a rather primitive looking beast not the car

Old 05-19-2007, 05:55 PM

LMAO^ wow and it was a female? shivers...ricer flyby and a flip off eh? lol i cant wait to get my lisence.

Old 05-20-2007, 02:08 AM

two females to be exact both very hideous. i almost cryed (cuz i was laughing so hard).

Old 06-09-2007, 07:41 AM

You probably made them late for their flea dip and detick. Why you wanna be so mean? They probably waited months to get that appointment. LOL

Old 06-09-2007, 08:04 AM

i knwo wtf wrong with u gosh rofl

Old 06-09-2007, 08:20 AM

im not sure whats wrong with me im just an *** i guess. LOL

Old 06-13-2007, 12:39 AM

Yo lycan I woulda done the same thing man.....[sm=lildevil.gif]