Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Mustang GT vs My EVO

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Default Mustang GT vs My EVO

Ok last night I went out for a drive with a friend who has a GT spyder 3G eclipse V6 few mods and we are driving we come up on a GS spyder so those 2 are going at it raceing along messing around. The while they are raceing here come a Mustang pretty loud he had exhaust it was a V8 and newer style like 2001+.. were at a red light and he would have been next to me and we were both behind the eclipes but I think he knew I was going to give him a run so he jacked on the brakes and swerved across 3 lanes so he could get next to the slower cars and race them like he was all big and bad. So he smokes the eclipses and almost crashes the car losing controll of the rear end really bad. and then we get another red light but this time I got next to him up in front so he starts reving at me. I look over his fat girlfriend is looking at me like my car is a joke or something so I give him a rev and hold at 4000RPMs when the light turns green I ride out the clutch and I hear him spinning tires. after 1st gear alnoe I was watching him in my rear veiw already but I kept going to make the hurting even worse I let out at the top of 3rd about 85MPH or so and he was at least 9 car lengths behind me I mean I thought he stopped trying because I was walking away so fast. So I called the kid in the spyder and asked if he gave up and he said no he was on it the entire time almost lost controll again and after getting controll never stopped but I was still pulling away. Too bad I didnt have enought time to launch it at higher RPMs because I bogged it off the line too. If I hit 6000RPM launch I would have really made the race bad. I loved it because the kid in this mustang his face was priceless you know he thought he was bad and gonna win because his car is a modded V8 and his girl was fat and ugly and she was just giving the look. you knew she knows nothing about cars and she thought my car was some slow ricer with a big wing

Best part about it was I was at 21PSI and my car gets crazy loud under boost. when driving normal it isnt loud at all its a nice deep tone. The fat chic had he window down and we were going under a bridge when we raced so I know they got blasted with the sound of 21PSI screaming out of my exhaust and I can bet their mouths dropped because it hurts your ears. The kid with the spyder even commented on how loud it was and his windows were all up. He said it rattles inside his car and he couldnt hear his radio lol.

Old 03-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Mustang GT vs My EVO

That is awesome. I wish we had a good video of this one. Once you get back up here, we must always have a camera on hand.

Old 03-07-2006, 04:58 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

That is awesome. I wish we had a good video of this one. Once you get back up here, we must always have a camera on hand.
we will have a camera in every car. 1 for me in mine you and the Rx-7

Old 03-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

well for now i will just have to use mine from your car...lol

Old 03-07-2006, 05:21 PM

Keith has 3 cameras one digital that makes videos and 2 video cameras

Old 03-08-2006, 08:01 PM

lol sounds like a classic from my town...cuz i honestly dont think we have single honda car in town except for this asian guy who does girls nails (drives a yellow s2000 no **** lol), but i honestly couldnt tell you how many mustangs there are, they think their 4.6 is really hot ****...i wouldnt be supprised if you looked back and saw the guy had kentucky tags....
Nevertheless, good job on smoking that *******

ps. i finally looked at that pic of under your hood today during school...lol its no damn wonder you killed him...niceee

Old 03-08-2006, 08:22 PM

Under my hood is only an intake and MBC, of course the stock Twin scroll 16G turbo. but all my power is made by exhaust turbo back and my SAFCII tuned

Old 03-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

well i have my camera to that we can use

Old 03-08-2006, 09:11 PM

well i have my camera to that we can use
ya for pictures but keith has 2 video camera that have night shot and they will be better quality than a digi cam.

Old 03-08-2006, 10:39 PM

Under my hood is only an intake and MBC, of course the stock Twin scroll 16G turbo. but all my power is made by exhaust turbo back and my SAFCII tuned
true i suppose...but sometimes its good to judge a book by its cover eh?? lol...btw i dunno if its just the pic but..that intake looks pretty damn fat...whered it come from??

Quick Reply: Mustang GT vs My EVO