Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

oz and evo at light

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 02:29 AM
Default oz and evo at light

whats going on guys no ur not going to here a bullsh*t story that i beat an evo but iwas on my way home when an evo pulled up next to me i wanted to race him but i knew i would of got my *** handed to me anyway the light turns green and we take of casualy im behind him like i should be, then he puts a lil pepper in the peddle not on it but u no what i mean, so i do the same we hit a turn and im not backin off or he definitely would of dusted me, we hita turn at 65 and im still behind him let me remind u he was not on it this turn is on the way down this hill i think he was shocked that i took the turn like i did he took me on a lil run after that we pulled up at another light and he respectufully said i thought i was going to lose u back at that turn. now i no he could of easily took that turn at 80 85, but what it all comes down to is im supprised my stock oz could handel that turn and showed and evo how his lil bro is followin in his footsteps lol.

Old 02-04-2007, 02:58 AM
Default RE: oz and evo at light

either he cant drive for **** or you were dreamin cuz i know an OZ lancer cant hang with an evo

Old 02-04-2007, 03:14 AM

maybe it was another lancer with a big *** wing eh?

Old 02-04-2007, 10:02 AM

Guys all he is saying is that he hung with him around ONE curve...nothing more...he openly said the evo only took it at 65 when he could of handled 80 or so. So I don't get why yall are burning on him.

Old 02-04-2007, 06:17 PM

then theres really no point, its like sayin i hung with a viper in my truck goin 30 around a corner when he could of taken it at 100

Old 02-04-2007, 09:00 PM

ORIGINAL: 00Mirage

then theres really no point, its like sayin i hung with a viper in my truck goin 30 around a corner when he could of taken it at 100
actually there is a point. the Evos are some of the worlds best cornering cars. anything that hangs with an Evo in a corner is pretty crazy.

all though in this case the Evo could have taken off I bet but why drive wrecklessly

Old 02-04-2007, 09:44 PM

actually i was makin a point that i was impressed with my car and got complimented on it because the guy didnt think my car could take the turn at 65,not that i could hang with a evo or tried racing him,wich i made pretty obvious, and im pretty sure i can tell a evo apart from any other lancer so before u jump to conclusions on what i wrote, please read the post again carefully! for u slower guys. thanks emonz and jlh for staying in school long enough to understand what i wrote.

Old 02-05-2007, 12:44 AM

No problem bro.

Old 02-05-2007, 01:39 AM

ORIGINAL: jc03oz

actually i was makin a point that i was impressed with my car and got complimented on it because the guy didnt think my car could take the turn at 65,not that i could hang with a evo or tried racing him,wich i made pretty obvious, and im pretty sure i can tell a evo apart from any other lancer so before u jump to conclusions on what i wrote, please read the post again carefully! for u slower guys. thanks emonz and jlh for staying in school long enough to understand what i wrote.
exactly... And lancers are from the same family

Old 02-05-2007, 04:29 PM

i not tryin to dog on ur car, nor am i "slow" at reading im just sayin that doesnt make sence because he wasnt tryin...

Quick Reply: oz and evo at light