Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

street racing in florida!!!lets race

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Default RE: street racing in florida!!!lets race

This topic actually belongs in the regional forum.

Old 06-11-2007, 01:33 AM

that video...hahhahahahahah sooooo intense!!!

Old 06-11-2007, 01:51 AM

I'm afraid this one trumps it though...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcGOx...ed&search=

Old 06-11-2007, 04:53 AM

I'm a dial in driver at the track, and have been street racing for over 13 years. I race customer cars as my hobby because i enjoy it. I know exactly how to carry myself aswell, and when it's time to go home, or call it off.

Street racing is perfectly safe, untill you race imature kids, that have no idea how to drive. I've learned to choose my battles.

Dont think i need anyone warning me about anything, or what we do on this forum. If that were the case, you would not have started the section " street/strip ".

Gus

Old 06-11-2007, 05:30 AM

ORIGINAL: ComposeEvo

Dont think i need anyone warning me about anything, or what we do on this forum. If that were the case, you would not have started the section " street/strip ".

Gus
You're absolutely right...moved to the correct area, the Street/Strip forum.
I'm a law abiding citizen and I don't street race, but if you have to, then you will. I hear folks racing all the time at night, that's fine with me. It's those idiots who race during the day and swerve in and out of traffic that I hate.
Honestly, if you're going to street race do it wisely. With personal safety in mind...keep in mind how long it takes rescue personnel to get to crash sites. On a track they stand by, your safety (and the observers) are controlled.
Gus, that's a big reason why I hate street racers, the kids who do it without taking anything into consideration except whether or not they have enough gas to get home afterwards.
Sure it can be fun to street race, but my feeling on this always has been and always will be....take it to the track, that's why it's there. Bored of the 1/4, my thought would be to go on the twisties.

Old 06-13-2007, 12:49 AM

ORIGINAL: Joshewuhh

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Not the kinda thing we do here.
Thats all you've been saying lately.
Time for a new program.
I have nothing wrong with street racing... as long as you're aware of the risks and potential consequences... and theres no one else on the roads.
Agreen with josh here

ORIGINAL: ComposeEvo

I'm a dial in driver at the track, and have been street racing for over 13 years. I race customer cars as my hobby because i enjoy it. I know exactly how to carry myself aswell, and when it's time to go home, or call it off.

Street racing is perfectly safe, untill you race imature kids, that have no idea how to drive. I've learned to choose my battles.

Gus
And Definately agreen wit Compose....

Old 06-13-2007, 03:31 AM

i aboslutely agree

I'm a dial in track driver, i teach kids not to run on the street, and they pay me to drive their cars. But when ever i get a chance, and the money is right. i have alot of fun street racing as well. I've been doing it for years. As long as your responsible about the situation, and not risking anyone life except your own. I completly condone it.

I never race any of my daily drivers. Those cars are strictly for the track. Unless it's alot of $$$ involved. but it's rare.

Gus