Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Type R Integra

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 09:12 PM
Default RE: Type R Integra

Im not saying you cant make em fast its just the ones who want to race think cause they got a loud muffler and an intake they can beat anyone.... if you take your time and effort and make a good fast honda ill be the first to shake your hand but the rest who really have nothing to brag about should just shut up and do their homework and then come back.

Old 10-31-2005, 08:34 PM

dude i did my home work the b16c from papan come with 165whp and the is a dohc 1.6l honda not turbo i did my homework for a year now so dont tell me i need to do my home work when u are the one that dose and here is a link to all of hondas motor specs
http://www.streettuners.com/curve/en...ine_specs.html

Old 10-31-2005, 10:13 PM

Im not saying you because oblivoliusly you know more than most of the guys i meet on the streets..... Most of them show off, talk trash, and wont open their hoods or if they do they got nothing to brag aboutbut some colored plug wires..... Your alright their not....

Old 11-07-2005, 11:56 PM

Dude Im A newbie also and from what I can see people hate honda because they have the most wanna be racers in the world and seem to think that by adding an intake and exhaust they will win the race. They also add body kits and spoilers and want to race at every light. I used to be one of those people untill I joined DSM and was enlightened to the glory of people who know there ****. Calm down we all respect a fast honda and have heard you defend hondas engines. Lets see if you can defend the drivers who ruin hondas name.

Old 11-08-2005, 06:48 PM

True dat True dat!

Old 11-12-2005, 08:45 PM

Dude, Im not trying to get pissy. I know there's a lot of wanna be racers that have Hondas. I completely agree, but there's a lot of wanna be Mits racers too, ya know? Probably more Honda ones yes, but that probably also has something to do with there being more Honda's sold. Honda makes the best power for the size engines they have in them...you have to admitt that. By the way, I went to the track last night and there was a GSX there that ran like 3 times and everytime only hitting mid 15's...what's up with that? I have a 97 GS auto and I hit a 17.8. Seems like an all wheel drive turbo car would get a lot better than that...

Old 11-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Administrator

sounds like a GSX driver who doesnt know how to drive.

Old 01-04-2006, 08:05 PM

This is all I have to say!!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/5419/07BE70DF49FF4733996239B61A3C34AA.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-20-2006, 03:16 AM

ORIGINAL: Lil red

Honda makes a mini engin? i have a 2 liter and ive never heard of anything smaller than a 1.8 liter in any sporty kinda car... Dont get me wrong honda sells a lot of cars and their is tons of aftermarket parts for civics and such but most people think their car is better because of its brand.... if they think their better than they better bring it.... and get outta the way when im passing them....
My Honda Del Sol had a 1.5L and that was considered a sports car.
not very fast, but still a sports car.

Old 02-20-2006, 11:55 AM

Ok lets compare. Honda makes a 1.6 that makes 185 HP that's a DOHC and Another 1.6 that's SOHC that makes 130 HP and even a 1.5L that makes 130. If you don't believe me then look up the engine codes. The 3 I just mentioned is a b16b, d16y8, and a d15b. Then Mits make a SOHC 2.4 L making only 140HP and so on, when Honda has a 2.2 that makes 220 N/A. 2.4L could be making a lot more than that. Ya know what I mean? Im not trying to **** anyone off here, Im just saying dude lol. Most of the cars that you all have raced that are Honda's that you beat weren't really built and ya'll have GST's and stuff. A turboed car with other bolt on vs a n/a car with bolt ons...think about it. That's why you win. I have a video of a hatchback civic with a b18 which is a 1.8 with a turbo and some more **** pushing 712 whp. That's ****in' crazy lol. If you don't believe me then when I get on where I have faster internet then I'll post the video here.
wat we're tryin 2 say is we're tired of those people who drive those Civic EX's that have ridiculous bodykits, loud exhaust, n a big wing trying 2 "challenge" our eclipses. N about the turbo deal....it really doesnt matter, if I had a gs-t n sum civic challenged me....its their fault they lose since they think their car is faster especially if all they have is intake n exhaust. I meen ****, if U going against a turboed car n ur **** isnt really that hooked up...y bother? Especially if the person drivin the gs-t is a hell of a good driver...y bother? 2 me its a waste of gas, oil, n tires...especially if its FWD.

Not tryin 2 be a honda-hater....juss sayin that we're tired of those wannabe's comin out 2 play...we want sum good ****. Let those wannabe ****ers hook up those RC cars at RadioShack...if they cant afford it then **** I'll give em 1 for free since my dad manages one of the stores lol. We juss wants sum real cars wit REAL drivers...none of this "oh I got vtec" crap.

Also, I agree wit u on the Mitsu wannabe's...I got sum around me 2, juss like honda drivers....n that GSX, if sum1 cant really launch it well...dont expect such a good time...racing isnt always bout cars, its also bout the driver....**** I can get tha fastest car in the world...but I dono how 2 drive stick lol so wats the point rite? Fast cars n ****ty drivers=****ty times n ****ed up engine n tranny's. n yea AWD turbo cars can do better, juss like I said, it depends on the driver.

IM not hatin on Honda or nething juss pointing out wat everyone is sayin! I resepct Honda, got great gas mileage, cheap n affordable, its also good 2 have lots of aftermarket parts....I especially respect the really nice Honda's...one's people actually put sum time n money in it...if a civic looks nice n makes more than 250-300 hp then I'll respect it off the bat...y, cuz it takes time n money to achieve that kina HP ina civic....**** civic only come wit 110-160 hp dependin on teh model so y not respect those that got good horsepower.....the only thing I dont like bout Honda cars is the torque, its really "underpowered" torque wise.

Also wat I dont understand....is y do people compare Honda engines to Mitsu? Most likely ur Honda engine is gonna be ripped out so u can swap in a better one...so really wats the point in arguing who's better stock? Technically U got no rite 2 say ur motor stock is better if U swapped it out.

Also FireDoc does have a point...FWD can have really bad traction wit such high power....yea everyone says suspension n better tires...but ur still gonna be spinning them off the line lol. Juss like RWD cars....only difference between them is that RWD cars have they power comin from behind wen most of the weight is out in front...so longer time off the line.

Quick Reply: Type R Integra