Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

When will the Honda boys learn?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 01:36 AM
Default When will the Honda boys learn?

Man, I'm getting kinda tired of all these kids in Civics and CRX's thinking they've got frikin rockets. So I'm on my way home from a friend's house the other night, doing the speed limit and just taking it easy, not in a rush to get anywhere or do anything, just cruizing. Well a couple punks in an Acord come flyin up on me and start flashing their lights and honking. I'm just minding my own business, I'm even driving in the slow lane! They get up next to me, a couple kids probably 18-20ish, not much younger than me in a late 90's model Acord EX with a muffler (it's an automatic, so when he revs at me it's funny to watch the car slow down all the sudden then speed back up when he puts it back in gear). I just smiled a little and gave the nod that, in Riceish translates to "Ladies first" and they take off......well, as best a pretty much stock Honda can take off. I drop it into 3rd, give the throttle a pop and catch up by the time I hit 85, wave bye-bye and shift to 4th. After all this, they ride my bumper for about 3 miles until I turned off onto my road. I hate ricers

Old 11-21-2006, 08:55 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: When will the Honda boys learn?

people like that are so dumb. They are why whenever i see a honda with a muffler, i automatically assume they are idiots.

Old 11-21-2006, 11:05 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

people like that are so dumb. They are why whenever i see a honda with a muffler, i automatically assume they are idiots.
when ever I see honda I assume there an idiot lol J\K

Old 11-21-2006, 11:31 PM

^^^^hahahaha. I've seen some very nicley done Hondas, and not all of them fall into the ricer catagory, I've seen a few that are downright gorgeous. It's just that for the most part, at least here in the middle of Ohio, if you own a Honda, there's about a 98% chance you've got an aluminum wing, chrome wheels and a muffler that was bought at Kmart. It's a sad, sad reality

Old 11-22-2006, 10:45 AM

same here in the east coast of Ma

Old 11-22-2006, 03:30 PM

haha agreed here. I have to admit though that when I was younger I would try to get the nice cars to punch it and take off. Just so I could see what they had in their car, just to hear the sound of the BOV and the exhaust. Of course, I knew I never had a chance in my old nissan sentra, I just wanted to see what the other guy had.

Old 11-27-2006, 08:07 PM

i got a friend with a 02 si hatch, it was the guy who was tellin me the difference about mufflers and cats that i posted on here, anyway he is so stuck on thinking his honda was fast, 15.8 in the 1/4mile and the same night at the track there was a mirage that got a 15 flat with basic bolt ons, no turbo tho and i made fun of him so bad cuz he didnt think a mirage could beat him

Old 02-08-2007, 01:00 AM

ya i know what your talkin about i live in arkansas civics are everywhere around here i mean i drive down the road its civic civic prelude civic civic it goes on and on and none of them do anything to the engine before they put a body kit on it and a fart can and they think they can beat my eclipse
a guy in a prelude full body kit and a walmart fart can comes up next to me and reves his engine i rev back and i take him at the line and keep goin it was pathetic and he had a 2.0 i have a stock 1.8 and i smoked him it was truely pathetic

Old 02-08-2007, 09:27 PM

lol wow iono what to say accept koo even tho im azn. hehe i didn't wanna go into the civic scene cause where im from (stockon, ca) there's a whole bunch of civic's rolln around soi got myself a gsx. sad to say i drive an auto gsx, but nicely done beating those hondas xD

Old 02-09-2007, 12:15 PM

way to bring back a dead post guys

Quick Reply: When will the Honda boys learn?