Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

When will the Honda boys learn?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 08:07 AM
Default RE: When will the Honda boys learn?

ORIGINAL: Sebba

90% of honda owners are total ****ing d-bags. Simple as that. The reason they buy them is like you said, they dont know what they are doing and want to start with the cheapest most popular thing. What they cant grasp is that IT IS NOTA RACE CAR and it will never be unless the engine is removed from its shell.. and placed in a tube chassis.If you areconsidering buying a honda with theintention of making a fast car then that tells you a few things. A) The person does not have a lot of money and B) They dont know a whole lot on the subject.So, the end result is usually not pretty...and most commonly, not fast.Somewhere in the process there is evolution. The stage where the owner thinks they are the ****... nobody knows what prompts this behavior...

EXTREME BOREDOM
Sebba[sm=hail.gif], lol

Old 08-21-2007, 01:17 AM

As much as I HATE rice, there is nothing wrong with wanting to learn and starting off cheap. Buying a cheaphonda and learning how to mod cars without risking a $25000 dollar car isn't a bad idea. But pulling up to anEVO IX and reving??? That's when they start getting on my nerves.

Old 09-02-2007, 11:42 AM

i jus got my monty runnin for the first time in 6 months of engine work and as i turn around to go back up my street a fat kid in a hyundai accent with ONLY a CAI puylls up next to me and revs his engine me wanting to get back to my house cause idk if my car can take it HE dont let me in....soi we both floor it and i smoke him.....and i got intop my drive way.....whiule i was in GERMANY this idiot in a acura integra challenges me to a pink slip race for my monty while i was still on permit and the monty didnt run and he challenges me to a pink slip race....f*****in honDUH owners