Dusty and his posting

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 10:33 AM
Default Dusty and his posting

Ok... i'm SURE all of you know about Dusty and his post whoringness. Normally i woudln't care if somebod had 3000 posts in just a few short months IF he was helping ppl but i think i may have seen..... 3 or 4 posts where HE actually helped somebody. In the rest of the 2797 posts he's either agreeing with what somebody else said or just restating a fact. So i want to make sure i'm not going to **** anybody off if i start deleting his waste of space posts.

Old 08-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Default RE: Dusty and his posting

...but he's not a troll. If you start editing/deleting his posts he may become one.

Old 08-07-2007, 01:03 PM

troll? Mr. Webster please define.

Old 08-07-2007, 01:19 PM

I mean he just doesn't go around starting **** for the sake of starting ****. Like you said, most of his posts are "me too" kinda posts. If we start over-moderating him, he may turn into a troll...you know, someone like Sebba...

Old 08-07-2007, 01:28 PM

Don't let it bother you so much Ron.
He's a post ***** simple as that. He likes his opinion in EVERYTHING.
Don't take this the wrong way, but yall are'nt so far apart lately. It does'nt matter if you or he is helpful or not.

Its just a forum on the internet.

Old 08-07-2007, 01:58 PM

but yall are'nt so far apart lately.
yes it's true that last week and the week before that my name was everywhere... but in every post i was answering somebody's question, or giving help to somebody or asking my own questions.... i hardly ever put a post of "me to", "x2", "you should do what he said", or things like that. If i'm agreeing with somebody i put my diversafied opinion in there as well ontop of the previous person's opinion. but it's all good.... i guess i just get tired of him basicaly just wasting space a lot. oh well.

POST ON DUSTY. AND MAY ALL YOUR POSTS BE POINTLESS hahahahaha

Old 08-07-2007, 02:19 PM

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

yes it's true that last week and the week before that my name was everywhere... but in every post i was answering somebody's question, or giving help to somebody or asking my own questions.... i hardly ever put a post of "me to", "x2", "you should do what he said", or things like that. If i'm agreeing with somebody i put my diversafied opinion in there as well ontop of the previous person's opinion. but it's all good.... i guess i just get tired of him basicaly just wasting space a lot. oh well.

If we're on the topic of the infamous "x2" post, then 5oul is ultimately the biggest offender on this site.

Old 08-07-2007, 05:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Joshewuhh

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

If we're on the topic of the infamous "x2" post, then 5oul is ultimately the biggest offender on this site.
Both SouL and Dusty are like that. I personally cant stand either of them I just choice to not read anythread I see them post in untill someone says moderation is needed. I love how at the end of ever one of souls post he says 'yo" lol The king of ebonics for a white man.

Maybe I am just partical because his myspace page lol. He has a young kid and he got pics of himself smoke weed with his cool flat visor hat on trying to act like he is a hard core ganster or something. People like that **** me off and I dont know why lmao

Old 08-07-2007, 05:52 PM

His not my friend on myspace.
And never will be.

Old 08-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Administrator

there are ****** at every site...im still bugging the programmers about making OT posts not count, but like thestealth said, hes really not hurting anything by whoring...so long as he is keeping it in OT.

Quick Reply: Dusty and his posting