I gotta say

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 02:36 AM
Default I gotta say

This is without a doubt a great forum.
I got my car and joined here the same day.
Now 6 months later, i've learned alot about my car, and all mitsu's as well.
The other mods and admins are top notch people with a ton of information/knowledge.
The regular posters are a good group (except the post ****** Soul hacker, dusty, tidus, etc.), and I keep seeing the same names over and over of many lurkers.

Anyways, I was not a big message board guy, but I do love this one for my fill of car talk and other nonsensical bull****.

Lets keep it up guys!
Best Mitsu forum on the net!

Old 05-07-2007, 03:31 AM
Default RE: I gotta say

lol. its like a group of friends most of the time where other forums you get no privlages and get banned left and right for stupid stuff. Tidus and soul and dusty have gotten better. I dont mind seeing them post ***** as long as its stays in off topic

Old 05-07-2007, 08:12 AM

Yeah, I agree. Talk and Tuner's have really gotten tight, especially Tuner's. They're both great sources of info, but I don't even like to post on either one as much anymore. There's always at least a group of "know it alls" over there and most don't have imagination or just don't like the "what if" questions. There's also a ton of Sebbas there to include Sebba, lol....you know..."SEARCH" answers and nothing else posted, lol.
Anway, we have a good group here, even the post ****** because they keep the board moving when it's dead sometimes.

Old 05-07-2007, 05:03 PM
Administrator

we arent a huge group of active members, but i feel that we have a great deal of technical knowledge for a relatively small staff. you guys all do a great job, and i appreciate it.

as for the post ******, i dont mind them whoring, so long as its in the OT section, and as long as it offers something to talk about...none of those dumbass "one word story threads" add anything, but people do like them..

Old 05-07-2007, 08:49 PM
Super Moderator

i have to admit. Lately ive slowely been getting tired of the post whoring. But i guess its not that big of a deal. If they want to do it then fine, like emonz said as long as it stays in off topic. I just hate when a new thread started that day and its already on 5 pages

Old 05-07-2007, 08:53 PM

It is annoying, but Id rather see active people posting then just the occasion person that has a problem...

x2 on those other forums.. Im on a few and I barely ever go on them.. Sick of that "search it" or smartass comments.. Thats why Ive always liked this one.. No one really flames (cept sebba at times), but hes good for his $.02 at times... And usually no arguments

Old 05-07-2007, 08:56 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

i have to admit. Lately ive slowely been getting tired of the post whoring. But i guess its not that big of a deal. If they want to do it then fine, like emonz said as long as it stays in off topic. I just hate when a new thread started that day and its already on 5 pages
and only posted in b 2-3 people the entire time just going back and forth lol.

Old 05-08-2007, 01:33 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

and only posted in b 2-3 people the entire time just going back and forth lol.
i call those "aim" threads.
Theres a good 4-5 threads in OT that are AIMed out right now.
But the members pictures, and myspace link threads are doing very well.

Old 05-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator

I did my share of post whoring but I'm done with all that. School and work keep my off the PC quite a bit anymore. Hell I STILL haven't managed to upload the pics I took of silver to my Mac (it doesn't like my cam for some reason I TRIED to once).