new moderators...?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 10:31 PM
Administrator
Default RE: new moderators...?

should i send out an email blast that says "everyone come back...keith is gone..."

Old 04-03-2007, 10:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

should i send out an email blast that says "everyone come back...keith is gone..."

LMAO. what a nightmare that was

Old 04-04-2007, 05:09 PM

93eclipsegsx.... when i said s/n i meant on here, not on aim. and i never really noticed u were a moderator, sorry, wasn't tryin to over look you.

Old 04-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Super Moderator

I haven't really seen any problems from Josh. Seems decent enough to me. Perhaps a trial period would be a good idea. I also believe we DO need to make people responsible for certain sections. give them permissions to deal with their sections only and have them contact the section admin if they see something questionable out of their area. That way we don't have certain sections going completely ignored because there are no assignments. I think the only ones that should have full site permissions should be the Admins. Also if we DO do the section mod thing I believe the thing unnder the name (Usually changes with post count) should be changed for those people to reflect their section so everyone knows who's who. Just my 2.6 cents worth.

Old 04-04-2007, 10:48 PM
Administrator

if we have questionable people, we can certainly do a section mod position. i could tell him that he cant get into little pissing matches as a mod...what else did he do wrong again? just stupid little stuff?

Old 04-05-2007, 01:56 AM

if we have questionable people, we can certainly do a section mod position. i could tell him that he cant get into little pissing matches as a mod...what else did he do wrong again? just stupid little stuff?
no that is it with josh

Old 04-05-2007, 10:29 AM

i just noticed that he was a bit immature when it came to certain things... nothing really comes to mind as a good example buti think if he was told ... you know, you can't be trying to 1up ppl, you cant be calling ppl names and basicaly what you said, can't be getting into pissing matches... than i think he may be a worthy cantidate to do a "trial" run.

Old 04-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

Well here is my take. Right now the site is still note "big". Its a pretty decent size and gets a good amount of traffic. But at this point i dont think we need to many more "Site mods". Because if we have been able to handle it now then we can still handle it. However some of the other areas that i know alot of us dont really go into (mirage, outlander, 3000gt) could maybe use a good section mod. So i think if we try and get some people for curtian areas and below there name just have it say "Section Moderator". So we can try and figure out where people could be best used. Also one for the regional sections.

So maybe if we do decide to make josh a section mod. Maybe give him the Off topic area, and his regional section or something.

Im only suggesting it this way because it seems to work out good when you have people take care of sections because more will get done. Ive seen it like this on other forums and it seemed to work well.

Old 04-05-2007, 10:57 AM

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

i just noticed that he was a bit immature when it came to certain things... nothing really comes to mind as a good example buti think if he was told ... you know, you can't be trying to 1up ppl, you cant be calling ppl names and basicaly what you said, can't be getting into pissing matches... than i think he may be a worthy cantidate to do a "trial" run.
Dude I have only seen Josh do that once. And I understand why he was angrey in that thread because the other kid started with him all because josh told him to search. he PMed me and appoligized. I havent seen any other name calling or pissing matches from him at all

Old 04-05-2007, 10:59 AM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

Well here is my take. Right now the site is still note "big". Its a pretty decent size and gets a good amount of traffic. But at this point i dont think we need to many more "Site mods". Because if we have been able to handle it now then we can still handle it. However some of the other areas that i know alot of us dont really go into (mirage, outlander, 3000gt) could maybe use a good section mod. So i think if we try and get some people for curtian areas and below there name just have it say "Section Moderator". So we can try and figure out where people could be best used. Also one for the regional sections.

So maybe if we do decide to make josh a section mod. Maybe give him the Off topic area, and his regional section or something.

Im only suggesting it this way because it seems to work out good when you have people take care of sections because more will get done. Ive seen it like this on other forums and it seemed to work well.
Dont forget the classified section every moderator should hve controll in there because that section needs all the help it can get

Quick Reply: new moderators...?