Is someone randomly deleting posts?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 03:58 PM
Administrator
Default Is someone randomly deleting posts?

a few members have complained about posts disappearing, and im curious as to whats going on...thanks.

Old 07-29-2008, 04:43 PM
Default RE: Is someone randomly deleting posts?

If it is Sebba. hit me up on AIM and i will talk to you there because I cant post on this site without getting errors

Old 07-29-2008, 05:11 PM

If it is sebba screw him. I am deleting posts of his that are of no us e being public on these boards. I.E. he made a post stating "I lost all the #'s in my phone everyone who has my number text me" then he replied right after the post saying "Mike if you say anything you can suck my scotom", or something to that effect,so naturally I lock the thread and edit his first post and made it just say PM me since that should IMO have been delt with threw PM . a week or so later TheEngineer deleted the thread all together because it was pointless. I just revived it for you to see

link https://mitsubishiforum.com/m_229770/tm.htm

Old 07-29-2008, 05:26 PM

In another thread (https://mitsubishiforum.com/m_230216/tm.htm) Sebba posts a reply laughing at a new member for getting rear ended. So I deleted it and posted why right in the thread but id be pissed off if some punk *** kid who doesnt even own a car posted to laugh cause someone wrecked my brand new car

Old 07-29-2008, 06:16 PM

Pluss I also have edited and or deleted post in which he bypasses the curse censor. By posting S HIT or $hit or what ever. or posts that bo to the order of **** him **** s uck my **** . Im sick of it. He is one of the reasons Thestealth left

Old 07-30-2008, 09:10 AM
Administrator

a few of them were from email addresses that i couldnt find in the system, so they may have all been him.
thank you for the information. i am going to write him back and explain the situation to him. if he is intentionally breaking any rules, please mention them here as well. the more i can go to him with, the better chance there is of fixing the problem..

Old 07-30-2008, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

i know how to fix the problem ban HAHAHA. JK

Old 07-30-2008, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

but seriosly iev had to delete a few posts in the tech help area where someone has a tech question and people decide to give idiotic opinions

Old 07-30-2008, 07:25 PM

He thinks he provides useful help to people have have tech questions. but when someone posts and say "my headlights (3g eclipse)are very very dim, do I need new bulbs" sebba replys and says thats normal on those cars you need a alternator. I mean sebba has never owned a car and I have onwed 3 3g eclipses alone. It is def not norm to have dim lights I mean WTF.

Its not even that stuff as much as it is him bitching in every single post. If someone says something he doesnt agree with he start dropping the Curse *'s about 3-4 times per sentance which PISSES me off, It just show his age.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

https://mitsubishiforum.com/m_230583/tm.htm Post #9

Quick Reply: Is someone randomly deleting posts?