TRADING ECLIPSE FOR EVO VIII

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 12:12 PM
Banned
Default RE: TRADING ECLIPSE FOR EVO VIII

Well just have to say Sebba has reached number 1 on my chart of idiots........just for even thinking that someone would make a deal like that. Even if he was almost at retarded as you its total BS. Or Sebba just posted before checking if he could even trade his moms car. Ahhhhh I need a good laugh here in mexico...............

Old 11-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Banned

Go **** yourself asswipe. Nobody asked you what you thought.

Suck my **** and shut the **** up. You dont know what the **** your talking about.

If you want i can prove you wrong AGAIN!!!!!! and post the ****ing conversation from msn as its on auto save.

Old 11-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Banned

Name:  untitled.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  102.4 KB

Name:  untitled2.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  107.4 KB

How about that ****?

Once again go **** yourself.

Anyone with msn knows that these files are encrypted and you CANT edit them... and you can see the path of the file in the URL box ... so... looks like i just proved you wrong ONCE AGAIN

Old 11-09-2006, 01:20 PM

80k miles on the EVO?? And a bigger turbo means it is more than very lightly moded... that is a serious mod on an EVO like I said stock turbo gets you mid 11s with all supporting mods so now you add a bigger turbo... the car is heavily modded if you ask me. It is just the mileage that is the factor 80K on an EVO how is that possible? is it an 03?? Mine has 40k on it

Old 11-09-2006, 03:37 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Go **** yourself asswipe. Nobody asked you what you thought.

Suck my **** and shut the **** up. You dont know what the **** your talking about.

If you want i can prove you wrong AGAIN!!!!!! and post the ****ing conversation from msn as its on auto save.

First off, no thanks im hear to **** you off, not pleasure you. Again its a scam, if you really believe that it would happen then I might make a list just for you.

Old 11-09-2006, 06:58 PM

why do yall continue to bitch? NEspeed do you know the guy with the evo or sebba personaly? no so why get pleasure from running your mouth? you dont know ecactly what went down so just keep your *** shut.

Old 11-09-2006, 07:49 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

why do yall continue to bitch? NEspeed do you know the guy with the evo or sebba personaly? no so why get pleasure from running your mouth? you dont know ecactly what went down so just keep your *** shut.
Your making a bad move to say anything to NESpeed lol.... He will rip you a new one too. If you havent noticed he does that alot.

Old 11-09-2006, 08:54 PM

he wont do ****...enternet **** talking is retarded...im glad he gets pleasure from online arguements but he wont affect me one bit or get me to play his sad games.

Old 11-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

Diddo Mr. Tough Guy, why do you care what I say to sebba, does it matter if I know him or who ever. Hes a idiot and now you are for believe it and sticking up for the kid that that runs his mouth with his own made up information( I swear all I ever read that kid right was upgrade to a 16g), and just quit because he couldn't take it. So I think maybe you stop the bitching because you opinion is less wanted than mine, seems to me you are being a little hippocratic.

Old 11-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Administrator

hippocratic isnt a word...

and NESpeed's posts are under approval by ME until he proves that he can conduct himself like an adult..which he has failed to do here, ever.

Quick Reply: TRADING ECLIPSE FOR EVO VIII