West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

FREE Nor Cal Custom Car and Import show - all makes

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 11:44 PM
Smile FREE Nor Cal Custom Car and Import show - all makes

Everyone,

The automall I am working for has BMW, Acura, Infiniti and Lexus in Pleasanton, CA. East of San Francisco about 30 miles. We will be hosting a FREE car show to anyone who wants to attend and it will be FREE to anyone who wants to show off their ride. There will NOT, I repeat will NOT be any warranty police there! The service managers are all hyped after the last HIN show in Pleasanton and want to start being known as a mod-friendly dealership! :clap:

I am in charge of promoting this event and want to make it sucess and great time for everyone attending. There will be prizes, vendors, music and trophys. Oh, yeah BBQ will be table service! No standing in lines for food here!

We have room for about 150 cars, any make, any vintage, and any type of mods. So whether you have a Nissan, Mazda, Mercedes, Porsche, Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Chevy, Ford, or Dodge. Bring it down! Registration will open up in by the 1st of September, so mark your calendars!

Hey no worries for anyone's car being perfect, unless that is how you roll :bowdown:

We are putting this show together for car people and those who love cars. No hardcore stuff just a low key event with the one thing in common for all of us,
A Passion for Things that Move You

Let me know what you members think! OH, If anyone is or knows of a performance vendor who wants to attend/participate space is FREE! :icon38: I am hoping to find a performance vendor who is willing to bring a portable dyno and do a discounted dyno pull day there. If you know anyone, have them contact me for details.

We will be hosting the car show behind the Lexus, Infiniti and previous Volvo buildings. We have over 350 parking stalls for both employee and service cars. Without overcrowding, we can accomodate 150 show cars and another 50 if necessary.

We will be awarding trophys for First and Second Place in six catagory's.

Best in Show
Best in Modified
Best JDM
Best Domestic
Best Engine Bay
Best Team Showing

No worries if your ride isn't show car level, as most of the attendees won't be. But it is always fun to see the cars that people pour their heart and soul into! :icon38:

Plus show photo coverage will be provided by Frank @ www.ticarshows.com so give him a look/see for other upcoming car show events!

Our plan for that day is to use the ENTIRE back lot, moving out all employees and service cars for the show. The show cars will line up with the backs facing Hwy 580 and the vendors will line up where the customer service cars are normally parked facing the show cars. Food service will be at the end behind the previous Volvo dealership.

We decided to make this a charitable event as well. We will be supporting a local charity for kids. Check them out here Coins for Campers for more about what they do for challenged children.

www.kartunz.com

We added UMIGO Racing for those of you who liike to keep sharp with indoor Kart racing in Livermore, CA.
They have one of the largest indoor Kart tracks in the SF Bay Area with 20 different track layouts and about a half mile in length. They will be hosting a booth showing one of their Karts and providing some show discounts!

www.umigoracing.com

Looks like Monster Energy said they would come on board as well!

Registration is still open! Remember there is NO COST to show your car.
Plus I am still looking for a performance parts / tuner who would like some booth space for free too!

More vendors coming on board, so don't miss this event!
So don't wait, register and represent your Mitsubhishi!

Register Here

Thanks,
Adam
Lexus of Pleasanton
925-224-7634 direct
adam.toy@hendrickauto.com

Old 10-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Default Show car registration has now CLOSED

I like to personally thank everyone who pre-registered to show off your cars at our First Custom Car Show on October 18th.

Registration has closed

With over 130 pre-registered cars, we have approached the capacity for our dealership without over crowding the event for both show cars, their owners, and vendors.

We confirmed every registration by email with some show info upon receipt of your registration.

If you have not received your confirmation, it was either an email address was NOT provided at registration or the email provided was not valid or your registration was Spam blocked.

By not receiving a confirmation, you run the risk of not having a spot for your car, as I can only count those we were able to contact.
I have to make sure everyone who said they will show their car will actually do so mainly because we have limited space and since we are supporting a local charity for kids, I don't want a valuable spot going to waste.

Hope everyone understands if you are turned away at the check-in without being on the list.

If you feel this is in error, please contact me directly but with a good email address please.

Adam Toy
Lexus of Pleasanton
925-224-7634 direct
adam.toy@hendrickauto.com

A little bit about the show again:

We are fund raising for local charity Coins for Campers (http://www.ttff.org)

Sponsors:
Quaker State Oil
BG Products
Monster Energy
XM/Sirius Radio
Kar Tunz
B&S Hacienda Auto Body
Diablo Dents
Finishing Edge
Advanced Interior Restoration Services
Umigo Racing
Vehicle Enhancements Products & Accessories
ModelsForWorld.com - modeling agency
RockNHess.com
Sanchez Funnel Cakes (yes, the same one at the fairs)

We may still have a suprise last minute sponsor, stay tuned.

Media coverage by:
MotorMusicMag.com
TICarShows.com

Music by:
DJ Place

First / Second Place trophies will be awarded for the following catagories:
Best in Modified
Best Engine Bay
Best JDM
Best Euro
Best Domestic
Best in Show
Best Team Showing

One People's Choice Award will be presented

Even though we may be maxed out to show off more cars, that doesn't mean you can't come down to join us that day! Come on down! There is plenty of off site parking at the nearby shopping centers.

Look for more updates in the coming weeks and looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Adam
Lexus of Pleasanton
4345 Rosewood Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588