2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

About a part that i dun know the name

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 01:36 PM
Default RE: About a part that i dun know the name

ya i have had alot of help from you "TheEngineer"

Old 02-26-2007, 03:17 PM

yeah dude, my bad. Ya know tho, since you have the internet, and apparently have at least looked at a sport compact car, or a superstreet magazine. I can tell you have watched all of the F&F series about a million times,
All I am saying is that I can understand where you are coming from, and where you are at in your overall car knowledge. Do what I, and most people do. Read alot, use the internet, go out to car shows, and look around, dont bother asking questions, the only dumb question is the one that a retard askes.

Dont take it personally, most of us little import loving car geeks are young enough to be complete ******** all the time, and the ones of us who are a little older, are the ones driving the younger ones to be even more assholey. Its not a cut at you, and I wasnt ribbing you, or your ride. Just making the same jokes I mad at all three F&F movies. (love the eclipse with the nitro line hanging down... GREAT WORK HARRY)

oh well, no harm no foul right...
The only sound I know of that an engine will make on throttle is from a Cold Air Intake (CAI), or possible from a set of dog cut gears (gears cut straight, with no syncros, and no helical transfer gear in the transmission) I as most people were only assuming you meant the "whipplewhipplewhoose" becuase its what alot of people want... that sound comes from a Blow Off Valve, (BOV) that lies down stream of the turbo, every model BOV makes a diffrent noise, and finding one you like is a pain in the ***, in the end, it doesnt matter whatit sounds like as long as it gets the job done.
Before you can install a BOV, you need a turbo...

Keep'em cummin dude, I can go all night

Old 02-26-2007, 03:26 PM

wait, I stated that wrong, I said dont bother asking questions, and what I meant to say was
Ask all the questions you want... dont know what I was thinkin...

Old 02-27-2007, 12:47 AM

IAM THE ALMIGHTY AND I KNOW EVERYTHNG
Just know that, and you'll be alright