2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Air purifier filter?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2003, 02:27 AM
Default Air purifier filter?

I just got me a 2003 eclipse GS. Looking at the maintenance schdule it mentions something about an air purifier filter. OK, so I start looking for it and can't find it anywhere. Is it under the hood or in the cabin somewhere? Also, what would I tell the parts store for a replacement? I searched all over google and can't find any mention of an air purifier filter. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Old 07-12-2020, 04:58 AM

The air filter is very important for an air purifier.

When you will buy any air purifier then you will buy a filter for your air purifier. Because it is very important. It is a protect your air and your room.
I have shown many air purifiers in the Amazon marketplace.

Thanks for reading my reply.
https://powertoolsguyd.com/germguard...5250pt-review/

Last edited by powertoolsgud428@gmail.com; 08-05-2020 at 05:29 AM.
Old 10-28-2022, 04:40 AM

If you have pets or kids in the house, you know how quickly dust and germs accumulate. Keeping your indoor air clean and dust-free helps keep everyone healthy and happy. In addition to an air purifier, a HEPA filter can be an effective way of cleaning the air in your home.

WHAT IS A HEPA FILTER?

I know you want to know how to choose a suitable air purifier with HEPA filter, but what is a HEPA filter? A HEPA filter is also known as a high-efficiency particulate arrestor or high-efficiency particulate Air (HEPA) filter.

HEPA is a type of pleated mechanical air filter. It is an acronym for "high efficiency particulate air [filter]" (as officially defined by the U.S. Dept. of Energy). This type of air filter can theoretically remove at least 99.97% of dust, pollen, mold, bacteria, and any airborne particles with a size of 0.3 microns (µm). The diameter specification of 0.3 microns responds to the worst case; the most penetrating particle size (MPPS). Particles that are larger or smaller are trapped with even higher efficiency. Using the worst case particle size results in the worst case efficiency rating (i.e. 99.97% or better for all particle sizes).