2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Blue smoke

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 07:53 PM
Default RE: Blue smoke

Also, Vertstang and GreddyGST, i hate to preach to you guys, but keep it clean. Since i've been here, there's only been one really out of hand conflict....and it's gonna stay that way. Personal or not, if you see something wrong or see some mis-information, do the grown up thing and speak kindly. We're not a honda forum, ya know. So just, keep it clean, no personal attacks, and don't demean anyone.

Old 12-14-2004, 08:27 PM

I have no problem with that, I'm not looking to get into some stupid war with anyone. It's pointless.

Old 12-19-2004, 05:48 AM

Simple answer:

Check your plugs/wires
Check your O2
Do a compression test

What is done to your car performance wise? This can also give you a few suggestions. Fuel Upgrades (pump, AFPR, injectors, relays)

Black dots on your bumper is a sign of unburnt fuel making its way through the exhaust system.

A foul o2 will send wrong signals to your ecu maybe making your mixture rich. I would replace it for a simple $85. I know we all drive a nice descent car that is CHEAP to modify, but regular maintanance should NOT be looked over because of price.

Old 12-24-2004, 11:38 PM

Yea, that's what I don't get about a lot of people. They drive around in car that barely runs but it has a body kit and rims.

Old 12-25-2004, 02:01 AM

All to often man, all to often.

Old 12-25-2004, 02:13 AM

MTV's pimpin my ride is horrible with that, they send these cars out with no engine work but they have body kits and thousands of dollars of electronics inside, I guess when you're broken down you can entertain yourself, but only till the battery dies. I admit I will watch that cause every once in a while they do something cool, like the old VW van, but I'm def muc more of a fan of chip foose and the shows they have with him on like TLC and discovery, that guy is a god.

Old 12-25-2004, 02:29 AM

Pimp my ride has all the performance intelligence of a race riot.

They have done a few engine installs or changes with the Honda cars they see. But everything else gets APC seats and some KEWL neons, LOL.

Old 12-25-2004, 02:32 AM

LOL, that's awsome, I'm so saving that quote somewhere. At the risk of sounding racist; I hate that damn gay sounding mexican who does the interiors. lol. They'll be sitting around the table in the beginning and everyone else will be saying cool stuff, like it should turn out good, these rims, this paint, then he's like, "I'm going to put in a yellow and green velvet interior, it's gonna be hot." And all you wanna say to him is, no, leave it alone.

Old 12-25-2004, 02:45 AM

At the risk of sounding racist;They'll be sitting around the table in the beginning and everyone else will be saying cool stuff, like it should turn out good, these rims, this paint, then he's like, "I'm going to put in a yellow and green velvet interior, it's gonna be hot." And all you wanna say to him is, no, leave it alone!!!
Nothing racist about describing a person to get an idea. The white guy that does some of the fabbing is pretty gay aswell.

"I'm gonna cut this perfectly stock OEM hood and mold in some HOOD SCOOPS....BUT BACKWARD with neons and completely opposite paint on the inside so when he is see them it will remind him of his neat hood scoops and what it used to look like."

Old 12-25-2004, 03:54 PM

LOL, that's great. No the racist thing was mostly a joke on my part cuase I knew that had the potential to sound really bad, lol.

Quick Reply: Blue smoke