2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

New tech writeup site for fourm mod look!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 02:29 PM
Default New tech writeup site for fourm mod look!

Check this out i decided to take pics of all the work i do on dsm's and post it for all to see now i only have a tranny pull/clutch but check it out and it would make a great sticky or somthing for people that dont know how to do it. and yes i did all this my pics not off another site.
http://home.comcast.net/~get435dsmtechpages/

Tell me what ya think!

Old 02-16-2006, 02:39 PM
Banned
Default RE: New tech writeup site for fourm mod look!

Not bad[sm=smiley20.gif] Just a side note, get rid of the back ground and make it a plain color so its easier to read and see everything, and more printer friendly.

Old 02-16-2006, 03:06 PM

ok printer friendly version has been added

Old 02-16-2006, 03:12 PM

wow i wonder who made that...

Old 02-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: slow420a

What do you mean by that?

Old 02-16-2006, 03:18 PM

ORIGINAL: slow420a

LOL!

Old 02-16-2006, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

Nice dude. But now are you going to go into the actual clutch replacement? I mean some people don't know about the throwout bearing and the guide bearing or that they would be wise to do the rear main oil seal since they're right there. Just thoughts on that but otherwise you're looking good. Pics are great (Though it looks like a 3 year old got a hold of the damn yellow crayon again... Get what'd I tell you about colorin on walls??) Keep up the good work I'll post a sticky link for it.

Old 02-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

Nice dude. But now are you going to go into the actual clutch replacement? I mean some people don't know about the throwout bearing and the guide bearing or that they would be wise to do the rear main oil seal since they're right there. Just thoughts on that but otherwise you're looking good. Pics are great (Though it looks like a 3 year old got a hold of the damn yellow crayon again... Get what'd I tell you about colorin on walls??) Keep up the good work I'll post a sticky link for it.
Thats new to me that DSM's have pilot bearings? Just to replace the rear main seal if its not bad is kind of over kill dont you think?

Old 02-16-2006, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Also if you hve any friends with other models of Mitsu's that can tkae pics and provide you with info/slick tricks have them help out so we can possibly add this to other sections of the forum as well as the tech section. Perhaps I'll be able to host one of the vehicle models on my personal storage that way you can keep it all going.

Old 02-16-2006, 04:22 PM

LOL i love crayons

The page is coming along i am doing all the work myself with help of my father as well. so it may take a little time oh and i did show how to remove the throwout ill take a better pic see if it helps and i dont beleve DSM has a piolt berring ill check though. oh and if anyone has pis and can do a writeup in word and send pics to get435dsmtechpages@comcast.net i will format them properly and give credit to whom ever wrote it.

Quick Reply: New tech writeup site for fourm mod look!