0%
gsx
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

preludevs eclipse gsx!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 11:16 PM
Default RE: preludevs eclipse gsx!!!

yea ur stupid a civic si with a turbo or a prelude with a truboe and if the guy can dive a na prelude but yea wat was the times on that and did u jump of the line and u didi not race a type r cuse if so it would have eat u 200hp stick yea on a na motor u proble just raced a guy the had a prelde and had a type r grile and emblem

Old 12-22-2005, 11:40 PM

ok you got get your little SOHC 1.6 and i'll take my totaled Gst and spend the same money on it and i'll still wax your ***. a built civic will beat a stock gst but if you are going to spend the money dsms are the way to go they are stronger. Now just suck it up and say ad another one to dsm victories

Old 12-23-2005, 12:45 AM

ORIGINAL: 97GSpower

yea ur stupid a civic si with a turbo or a prelude with a truboe and if the guy can dive a na prelude but yea wat was the times on that and did u jump of the line and u didi not race a type r cuse if so it would have eat u 200hp stick yea on a na motor u proble just raced a guy the had a prelde and had a type r grile and emblem
your an *** dude a type R runs 14.8 a modded eclipse will do a hell of alot better than that. NOW PLEASE STFU about you honda BS I can give 2 ****s if you think they are cool and fast, your **** is getting old HONDAS suck you cant change that what the hell are you even on a Mitsu site you obviously love hondas go buy one and come knock on my door and Ill hand your *** to you in a race and then youll feel like a friggin idiot. Ill have my car we capible of running in the mid\low 12s by spring...did I mention it will only cost me about $1300 in modds lets add that on a honda where will you be... stuck at 14 flat if your lucky..

Old 12-23-2005, 09:52 PM

your back [>:] omg no one jumped the line if anything the honda did at the second horn and still got spanked badly with someone with a stripped interior should have a better power to weight ration and still didnt win and yes am sure they both drive eqaully oh yea i forgot to mention it was on two cars win beacuse gsx let go of the gas i could have been more but i guess you feel sorry for anyone that dumb to put that much money into a car and get spanked by some one who put half of what he did or less

Old 12-24-2005, 11:53 AM

it took me an extra minute trying to figure out what he was trying to say with all the shotty spelling.. A what and a what?

Old 12-24-2005, 10:13 PM

ORIGINAL: dreamz

your back [>:] omg no one jumped the line if anything the honda did at the second horn and still got spanked badly with someone with a stripped interior should have a better power to weight ration and still didnt win and yes am sure they both drive eqaully oh yea i forgot to mention it was on two cars win beacuse gsx let go of the gas i could have been more but i guess you feel sorry for anyone that dumb to put that much money into a car and get spanked by some one who put half of what he did or less
I brought this clown to Patricks attention I was told he is now no longer a member on this site. (shhh he was banned)