2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Rear Ended...Pissed!!!!!!

Old 02-10-2005, 01:58 AM
Default Rear Ended...Pissed!!!!!!

hey guys ill try to get a pic up when i get one and figure out how to add it but had to let you all know. ok i was off work goin home sittin at a stop light, the car behind me stoped and im just sittin there waitin for green, the car behind me for sum reason slipped or wut i dont know slammed on the gas and rear ended my car!!!!!!! so im not very happy, my rear bumper is shot, the backup lights are gone got nocked out, and my exhaust may be messed up. hit me hard enough slid my moonroof cover half open and knocked my radar off my window. i dont get it when she was stopped behind me and for sum reason hit the gas i just dont know. im just kinda upset and pissed so i figured id do some venting and see wut you guys think of this situation.[:@][:@][:@]

Old 02-10-2005, 09:27 AM
Default RE: Rear Ended...Pissed!!!!!!

hows your kharma dude ?

DT

Old 02-10-2005, 11:30 AM

hope you have full coverage

i do

its always sad to see a dsm smashed though

Old 02-10-2005, 04:29 PM

Holy crap, besides your car, are you ok? I got rear ended in my b/f's Buick Century a few years ago while I was stopped at a red light. The lady who hit me says she wans't really paying attention and thought the light turned green. She didn't damage the car much but she did manage to rock my neck big time. I got x-rayed and luckily only had bruising. So, I hope you're ok and have gotten checked for whiplash because your rear-ending incident sounds much, much harder than how I was hit.

Old 02-10-2005, 04:45 PM

Yea, pandiebeer's right, (where are our manners!?) forget the car for now, and if its insured, (and your kharma, you're prolly not even Hindu )
...so how are you ?

survive ?

neck hurt ? back?

DT

Old 02-11-2005, 10:05 AM

first are you ok? not to be sexest but it is a fact that women get in more accendents than men but we get more speeding tickets. But yet our insurance is still higher [:@][:@][:'(]

Old 02-12-2005, 08:54 PM

lol no im alright, got to go get estimates in couple days, hopefully it was just the rear body kit piece lol, and i agree about the women driver thing lol

Old 02-13-2005, 03:54 AM

well i got to look at the rear end more and she didnt just get the kit she got the rear panel pretty good. my dad looked at it and he guessed a possible 2000 in damage mybe, the rear pannel is bent in and pressed against spare tire and when hatch is closed u can see a big gap between the tailights and the hatch. well ill repost prob later in the week after i get the estimates and let everyone know the total damage??.[:@]

Old 02-13-2005, 11:34 PM

That blows ***, it's always one thing to be in an accident because it was your fault or freak of nature, but it really sucks when it's something as stupid as that. I was late for work one day because the old lady slept over and she was feeling frisky that morning. So after we finished....."talking".....I raced off to work. Unfortunatly the 18 wheeler full of fuel in front of me was not in such a hurry. It was a two lane highway and I didn't feel like burrying my Prelude *** deep in this guys mobile bomb. So I quickly glanced backa dn to the right and didn't see anyone so I swerved to the left lane to miss him. Only smaked right into my girlfriend driving in my blind spot. Talk about a look of death. I didn't want to stop because I was already late and my boss threatened to cut off my head, so I signaled that I would call her later and I was sorry. No more than 20 min into work, I get chewed for being late and then my girl calls..."I call you! What the F@#$ is that!" Of course after that my boss wasn't mad, but I had to listen to him laugh at me all day. so cheer up we all have our ****ty days.