2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

What will I need to accomplish this?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 11:29 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: What will I need to accomplish this?

for hard piping intake your talking about? Look up an injen intake. They make one of the best and it would work fine for you

Old 03-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Banned

What i want to know is why all you bothered to help this d-bag.

Dont knock people that are helping you dumbass. The next person that pisses me off on here... im going to tell them advice that will get their motor blown up... whos with me?

Old 03-28-2007, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator

The only thing this guy did was say something because someone said to do a search. Then this whole thing started. I agree a simple search would have found the answer, but there is no need to keep going with it. We are here to help people. If you guys have a problem then take it to PM's where it belongs

Old 03-28-2007, 11:38 PM
Banned

Im not the one with the problem. He gave him a friendly peice of good advice and a peice of an unofficial/unenforced rule and he verbally bashed him... thats just bull****

Old 03-28-2007, 11:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Im not the one with the problem. He gave him a friendly peice of good advice and a peice of an unofficial/unenforced rule and he verbally bashed him... thats just bull****
Dont act like no one said anything to him about it.... I made the point clear that I agreed with Joshs post ect ect ect then proved the time it takes to search was actually less that it was to make thhis thread and then go on and on and on and on whining and whipering at each other.. It was oer and done with untill just now when osh replyed again and one of joshes posts did get deleted cause joshimself was verbally bashing him too. I got Joshes back on this but there is no need to keep on going on with it.. cause next time he refuses to search for something retarded I know I am only going to say "do a search" as will most everyone else

Old 03-28-2007, 11:59 PM
Banned

Ok

Old 03-29-2007, 02:51 AM

ORIGINAL: matt02708

I know that any bov is universal. I just see all kinds of flanges for the 1g it gets confusing 'im just gonna go with the 2g forge b.o.v. What piping kit should I get I want to get hard piping but i'm confused can you show me a kit that will work without messing up any of the sensors. I'm use to turboing honda's you don't have to worry about your MAF sensor etc just slap the kit on get some injectors, resistor box, get your ecu chipped, and get a street or dyno tune.
The one thing I would suggest is to get a 1G unit and a 2G to 1G converter flange. Why? Because when you update your UCIP (upper intercooler pipe), the 1G flanged piping is the easiest and most common flange to get. You don't have to, but just thinking of the future

Old 03-29-2007, 08:30 AM

D-bag? Look at your car man it has graphics and chromes. You look like a 16 year old driving that car. I already got chewed out by one of the moderators on here and you continue to make pointless post. Anyways thanks for the rest that helped me out.

Old 03-29-2007, 10:07 AM

he is a 16 year old lol... and it was his moms eclipse that they just sold (they lived in the UK)

Old 03-29-2007, 10:14 AM

hows about this. new guy made a mistake and didnt search. we told him to use it next time before asking. he said ok. enough bashing. you are all acting like you are 11. Josh cut it out, Matt enough said, Sebba... well we all know how Sebba is lol. and wala, we're all over it.

Quick Reply: What will I need to accomplish this?