2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Wide Body Kits ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Default RE: Wide Body Kits ?

Sebba, preach the gospel brotha!

[sm=rant.gif]
oh_what_up

hmmm Joshewuhh... were you even thinking about doing anything to your car? I looked at your gallery and its just a stock eclipse. I have more money, sweat, and blood in my car than you can possibly imagine. I respect your opinion, but if you have one you need to be able to back it up with something or supply some constructive critisim.
Where is the law that state b/c I drive a 2g Eclipse, I have to mod it out?
I enjoy just driving the car, and am on the Mitsubishi Forum to communicate with other owners and learn about my vehicle. Not ricing the [sm=smiley35.gif] out of my car is my choice and my choice alone. Just b/c you want a car that makes others turn their heads and feel the taste of vomit in the back of their throat, does not mean that I want that.
I whole heartedly acknowledge the fact my car will not be fast, and i'm cool with that.
I'm 21yrs old.
I'm buying a house.
I have other priorities than a super fast car.
If I c

hoose to do little things to my car to make me feel better about it, than I will.

And I did supply youyou with constructive criticism.
Your car needs Martha Stewart, or the gay guys on Style network... asap
Sir, good night.

Old 03-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

Josh, what you dont understand is alot of the body work that is on his car was there when he got it. Those were not his choice. And im sure he doesnt plan on leaving it in the shambles its currently in. Also in this case the pictures dont show anything under the hood, where he actually has some decent mods, so you can laugh at him all you want, but aside from the body, its a pretty nice car. Id say a paint job and he'd be in buisiness

Now im not saying i like that body kit, because everyone has there own tastes, if it was me i would go back to stock, but its not me. However i do have to repect the engine work in it.

Old 03-08-2007, 11:21 AM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

ORIGINAL: brknhrtdpimp1489

dude if i was going to put any kind of body kit on my car i would def go with a blitz kit dont do a wide body it just takes away from the originality of the cars true nature...im tellin you man blitz kits are hot go with that
blitz [:-]. Stock is the way to stay.
i def agree stock eclipses are sexy beasts...no doubt about that lol and i never changed anything on my eclipse and had planned on engine work before any cosmetics...but i will not be afraid to admit that i was seriously considering a blitz kit for my car...im not all into body kits but if someone was just adament to get one blitz is def one of the better looks...in my opinion

Old 03-08-2007, 06:44 PM

I gotta admit, i'm being a bit of a ****head.

Sometimes a little **** talking is fun though.

Old 03-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Banned

x2 ^^^

Old 03-08-2007, 11:57 PM

yes you are being a bit of a dick head, but its within your opinion. Like i said before and you even agreed with me
am on the Mitsubishi Forum to communicate with other owners and learn about my vehicle.
So stop being an *** and learn about your car. I don't care what your "priorities" are. Mine are obviously different then yours. So when someone pisses in your cheerios, smile and eat up.

Old 03-09-2007, 12:04 AM

haha by the way thanks john for the props. I just added the EMS, CDI, TRUBOOST, and UEGO... and my C.O.P. Finally came. I'll post pics later.

Old 03-09-2007, 12:17 AM
Banned

LOL i hope none of that was directed at me... i like your car dude lol.

Old 03-09-2007, 11:33 AM

haha of course not sebba. You're one of my favorites on this site, not because of your knowledge or your car, but because sometimes you're just funny as hell. I think john was right when we talked about my car awhile back. The more I look at it... the rear bumber bothers me haha. I like everything else though. I got a drift front bumper and new head lights though because I may have hit a guard rail in december. AWD doesnt work on ice for some reason haha

Old 03-09-2007, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: oh_what_up

haha of course not sebba. You're one of my favorites on this site, not because of your knowledge or your car, but because sometimes you're just funny as hell. I think john was right when we talked about my car awhile back. The more I look at it... the rear bumber bothers me haha. I like everything else though. I got a drift front bumper and new head lights though because I may have hit a guard rail in december. AWD doesnt work on ice for some reason haha
ah ha....i knew one day youd admit the bomex rear is god awful

Quick Reply: Wide Body Kits ?