4th Generation This includes all Eclipses built in 2006 and 2007.

New Mitsu Ralliart

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator
Default New Mitsu Ralliart

You guys see this thing yet??? OMG is it UGLY.... What's with the designers these days they're making cars uglier and uglier... BUT Hot Wheels is supposedly getting into the tuner scene with body kits and (Imagine this) WHEELS lol... Also rumored is Hot Wheels paints.

Old 11-03-2005, 02:52 PM
Administrator
Default RE: New Mitsu Ralliart

here you go:

Mitsubishi Eclipse Ralliart Concept
Mitsubishi’s Cypress, Calif. design center conceived the Eclipse Ralliart to showcase the new coupe’s performance potential. Horsepower is up to an estimated 400, thanks to a modified 4G63 turbocharged four-cylinder transplanted from the Evo VIII. In a nod to Eclipses past, the car also gets the Lancer’s all-wheel-drive system. Other changes include carbon fiber exterior panels and clutch, 20-inch wheels, custom exhaust, coil-over suspension, Brembo brakes and a racing-inspired interior.

i think that its cool, but theyre not going to put a 400hp engine in an eclipse and out-do the evo (which is the flagship performance car, and only has 286 hp in the IX)

Old 11-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

I dunno it kinda looks like they DID put a 400 HP engine in an eclipse (Is it just me or do certain MAJOR aspects of the ralliart look nearly EXACTLY like the eclipse...) Too much CF for me though and that cockpit [:'(] DISGUSTING lol sorry just not my style at all.... And look at that engine bay... There's NO room for ANYTHING there... I like that spoiler though LOL. And no doubt it's going to be a performance beast as long as they used the 6 bolt and not the 7 bolt...

Old 11-03-2005, 03:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

I dunno it kinda looks like they DID put a 400 HP engine in an eclipse (Is it just me or do certain MAJOR aspects of the ralliart look nearly EXACTLY like the eclipse...) Too much CF for me though and that cockpit [:'(] DISGUSTING lol sorry just not my style at all.... And look at that engine bay... There's NO room for ANYTHING there... I like that spoiler though LOL. And no doubt it's going to be a performance beast as long as they used the 6 bolt and not the 7 bolt...
its a concept car. they will not make this car. remember the concept car for the 4G.....400whp, AWD, gas engine in front, electric engine in the rear?

its just a concept car on what it COULD look like.

i would buy it thought. i think it looks awesome. here are the modifications for it:

Exterior:
-- Hot Red Mica paint (by PPG)
-- Carbon fiber roof panel
-- Carbon fiber hood
-- Carbon fiber front fenders
-- Carbon fiber front and rear fascias
-- Carbon fiber rear wing
-- Carbon fiber mirrors
-- 20 x 9 carbon fiber wheels
-- AVS Sport 255/35R20 Yokohama tires

Interior:
-- Recaro leather and Alcanterra trimmed seats
-- Custom harness bar
-- Four-point harnesses
-- Rear seat delete
-- Rear seat filler panel with integrated storage
-- Lancer Evolution steering wheel
-- Racing gauges
-- Rockford Fosgate sound system

Performance:
-- Turbocharged 4G63 engine (inline 4-cyl.)
-- Estimated 400 hp
-- All-wheel drive
-- HKS turbocharger kit
-- HKS 264 cams
-- Custom 2.75-inch turbo-back exhaust
-- Custom air intake
-- ARP head studs
-- HKS air-fuel controller
-- High-flow fuel pump
-- High-flow injectors
-- HKS dyno tuned
-- Endeavor rear suspension
-- Lancer Evolution VIII rear differential
-- Evo VIII MR 6-speed manual transmission
-- RPS triple plate carbon-fiber clutch
-- Road Race Engineering/Muellerized coil-over kit
-- Brembo brakes: front: 8-piston calipers, 15-inch slotted rotors
rear: 4-piston calipers, 13.5-inch slotted rotors

Old 11-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Administrator

i agree, it does look cool, but if they did make it, it would cost a fortune.

Old 11-03-2005, 03:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

i agree, it does look cool, but if they did make it, it would cost a fortune.
yes.

now i knew RRE was big, but i didn't think that Mitsubishi would actually use some of RRE's tuned products in a concept car....IE the Muellerized suspension.

Old 11-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Administrator

it woudl be an awesome car, and the baddest "stock' eclipse to date, but i could never see it happening, unless they did away with the Evo, or at least ceased Evo sales in the US

Old 11-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator

LOL still I don't like all the CF they're concepting in it. Besides look at the body it looks almost like an Eclipse doesn't it?

Old 11-03-2005, 03:50 PM

I saw that on tuners 3 days ago, what a bad *** car, if they were ever going to produce it either it would stay somewhat similar, not so much carbon fiber, different rims, not so powerfull, and it would be priced as a super car. Or its going to be stripped down back seats, smaller turbo, and its going to have to be priced way under the evo or elminiate the evo's sales. BTW sis anyone read the artical about the exo x in sport compact. According to the mag mitsu got some pattens pending so that every time someone turns the key of an evo x they will be breaking 4 laws about thermodynamics.

Old 11-03-2005, 03:54 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

LOL still I don't like all the CF they're concepting in it. Besides look at the body it looks almost like an Eclipse doesn't it?
just incase you didn't notice.....it is a 4G eclipse body with a few modifications.

Quick Reply: New Mitsu Ralliart