4th Generation This includes all Eclipses built in 2006 and 2007.

New Mitsu Ralliart

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 12:48 AM
Default RE: New Mitsu Ralliart

ORIGINAL: mitsuhappy69

Have you guys seen the Concept X photos of the soon the be EVO X ( I think)....Here ya go....

http://www.autobytel.espn.go.com/con...cle_id_int/814
That wont happen, that thing is alittle bit of a new honda civic mixed with a new Charger R\T and a arura TL.

And in reply to myself I forgot that the EVO did have a slightly upgraded model sold here in the US called the BR 330 which was a hand full of EVOs that Bushur Racing got to do a few mods to before a dealer got them. I beleive it was only one or a very small few amount of dealers that sold them the car is kinda a rae one that isnt talked much about. And the BR330 was in the 12s and could compete with a corbra at most levels and still have the amazing handleing the car was made for

Old 11-05-2005, 10:18 PM
Super Moderator

Gggrrr.... Don't START me on the new Charger. They RUINED that car... How are you going to make a sports car a 4 DOOR?!?!?!

Old 11-05-2005, 11:59 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

Gggrrr.... Don't START me on the new Charger. They RUINED that car... How are you going to make a sports car a 4 DOOR?!?!?!
let me re word that for you... How are you going to make a classic muscle car a 4door, because we know the EVO is a 4 door a performs very well along with STis and others

Old 11-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah that's what I'm trying to say (So my words get all screwed up)... They ruined the Charger still though... Besides it doesn't even LOOK anything like the original charger [:@] I'm a Dodge man thru and thru but they've been rather disappointing lately... The SRT-4, the Magnum, now the Charger... Need I say more? At least Ford tried to and for the most part succeeded in going retro and having it look decent as well... (And I DISPISE Ford).

Old 11-06-2005, 06:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

Yeah that's what I'm trying to say (So my words get all screwed up)... They ruined the Charger still though... Besides it doesn't even LOOK anything like the original charger [:@] I'm a Dodge man thru and thru but they've been rather disappointing lately... The SRT-4, the Magnum, now the Charger... Need I say more? At least Ford tried to and for the most part succeeded in going retro and having it look decent as well... (And I DISPISE Ford).

I coulnt agree with you more. The old chargers were BA but now they are ugly and the magnums are just plain slow

Old 11-06-2005, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator

Exactly. They destroyed that car and have tarnished the name.

Old 11-07-2005, 09:47 AM

anyone see the concept for the comaro they are going to do a flshback for with high 400 hp?
here are some pics

Old 11-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

Now see THAT'S hot... I would buy one just cuz it LOOKS hot

Old 11-07-2005, 03:07 PM

I dont like the new eclipse's at all but I think that ralliart one is pretty hot.... now that camaro concept is just plain gorgeous, I love it. Its like a cross between old camaro and the new vettes

Old 11-07-2005, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

That's what I'm saying. If they come out with that concept and put it into production.... Ooooo.... I WANT ONE!!!!

Quick Reply: New Mitsu Ralliart