Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

HERE IS HOW TO BYPASS DVD OVERIDE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Default RE: HERE IS HOW TO BYPASS DVD OVERIDE!!!

NO BYPASS FOR YOU. you don't need to watch a movie and drive at the same time anyway

Old 03-03-2008, 02:55 PM

Whoever said I wanted to watch a movie while I was driving? Actually I want to be able to create audio DVD's and be able to access the menu instead of having to change song by song. And i don't have the patience to use the 1x or 2x ripping for the music server.You're right, you don't need to watch a movie while you drive. I thinks it's a stupid idea as well.But you may not want to assume that's why everybody wants to know if it can be done. I just asked two simple questions. That's all.

Old 03-03-2008, 05:11 PM

just bustin your ***** newb, don't take life so seriously.

Old 03-03-2008, 09:18 PM

Oh, I'm a newb just cuz I only have a couple posts? I've been around here and other forums for awhile (just decided to register recently). I don't post that often. Don't really find a need to post anything thats already been said a dozen times before.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:00 PM

lol, dude......i recomend going to get your blood pressure checked, cuz you're way too uptight. and it's not about how long you've been around other forums, we're a local body here and you are new to it. therefore, you are a newb. and no, there's no need to postwhore, and i appriciate that as much as the next guy, but being an uptight little bitch about the slightest thing is no way to make friends. so sit back, take a deep breath, and relax.

Old 03-04-2008, 09:02 AM

Well it looks like you can't say anything rational without taking a shot at someone else, so I'll let you and your "local body" have this place, and take my information somewhere else.

Old 03-16-2008, 05:10 PM

Hello, great job!

do you have the wiring harness for the 2008 mmcs in pajeros? do you know where i can find it?

thanks! great job again!

Old 06-27-2008, 03:57 PM

Hey Bro thanks for the info...its been almost a year since your original post, i just got my Lancer with the DVD/Navi on it and I was looking for a way to by-pass the viewing setting...I went to a shop here in Glendale and the dude wanted to to charge $500 to change it for me...After I laughed in his face I ran out of there and came across your post...Just wondering if your system still works, its been almost a year I was wondering if you have had any problems with with the bypass?

Old 06-27-2008, 04:16 PM

Do not spend any money! See this thread its as simple as downloading and burning an update CD

https://mitsubishiforum.com/fb.asp?m=226306

Old 06-30-2008, 01:00 PM

So I clicked on that link you gave me...It lead to as software download, which I did & now i just burn that to a DVD or Music Cd and play it on my car dvd player?...

I suppose its a software that will allow me to view while in motion correct...

Thanks Buddy!!!

Quick Reply: HERE IS HOW TO BYPASS DVD OVERIDE!!!