Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Radio Upgrade???? Lancer 2009

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Default Radio Upgrade???? Lancer 2009

I had a Lancer 2009 DE AUTO.
I want to upgrade my radio system but; I just want an amplifier. wich ones is the best, no mayor modification involved?

Old 01-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Default RE: Radio Upgrade???? Lancer 2009

First of all you cannot buy anaftermarket stereo to replace the Rockford fosgate stereo of your 2009 Lancer. It is a good quality car stereo without thesub woofer attached.

Your best thing to do is buy the 650 watts Rockford Fosgate complete sound system.
6 speakers and sub-woofer. you should have done that if you really want quality sound system.

Actually your car audio system is the best out there compared to Mazda, Nissan, Toyota and Honda. even without the sub-woofer it is really the best system for a Japanese cars

Adjust your stock rockford fosgateusing Live,Hip Hop, Bass on 4 and treble on 5 and balance is middle. It is also great on MP3 player as long the MP3 player has a eqaulizer

go to a Honda and compare both car manufacturers audio system you will notice the difference. Honda sounds like a can.

2008 and 2009 is good speakers and bass system

Old 01-12-2009, 03:00 PM

im sure the DE does not come with a rockford fosgate. go just get an amp you will have issues. are you going to power subs with it or try to overamplify the existing speakers? im not sure that the existing head unit is capable of adding output to it but if it can, i can guarantee it will sound awful (to a sound guy at least) because you wont heave independant control of the output types going to the amplifier. if you want to power subs i strongly recomend that you get an aftermarket deck and start there.

basicly the sound going to the amp will already be amplified through the head units on board amplifieing system and to work around those is is a pain in the ***. if you want to do it right, get a new deck. there are lots availible i personally like the sound and controls of a kenwood. to me alpine is garbage and just made to look cool while its efficency is lacking. maby you would have luck with a JL or JBL. not sure what you can get or where you live.

Old 01-12-2009, 06:45 PM

thanks, for the INFO (easy to find any kind of audio system)
Later,
orlando
Puerto Rico